Okay, now I'm worried...

Yeah… So we know now that there will be weapon loadouts. Meh, not so bad I guess. But then I heard there’s talks of attachments? Say what? Some of the perks named weren’t much of a surprise, though, except now everyone has two crutches: Sprint and their chosen AA loadout to get out of a thick situation, at least no AL. Oh yeah, and no respawn time: Seriously?? That’s one of the things that made Halo, immediate respawn: CoD.

But the thing that disturbed me the most… Weapons via drop pods… This sucks, because weapon placement on the map has always been a staple in Halo games, and really makes it what great like other classic shooters.

What do ya’ll think? I will still buy the game, but classic Halo can Rest In Peace. I’m sure it will still be good, and I’m really interested to see what happens to John, but some of this MP stuff disturbs me, and I’m sad that 343i is selling out to CoD, and attempting to cater to the kids that play that instead of those who care about the series who want a real, fun, competitive game. Those kids will just throw down Halo 4 when ZOMG BLACK OPS 2 COMES OUT! IT WILL BREAK ALL OF THE RECORDS, AND PEOPLE THIS TRULY IS HISTORY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. Smh. Spartan Ops, really???

At least they didn’t mention anything about killstreaks…

heres a hug hug

I love Halo, but every info, update or leak is way too dissapointing, using other games styles to keep Halo popular, seriously? Can’t 343 do something unique for Halo?

> heres a hug hug

thanksbro

I’ve heard nothing about attachments. Please state your sources.

Immediate respawn exists and isn’t in Objectives. That’s all we know. To write it off completely based on knowledge purely of it’s existence is foolish.

The weapon’s won’t be totally random. There will be a predictability to the weapon spawns, so map/weapon control will still be a key factor.

The series is evolving. It would be frankly insulting to Halo if Halo 4 used the precise same formula as Halo 2.

Spartan Ops is just a name. Look past that and you’ll find free, weekly, story-telling content. What’s wrong about that?

Sprint, or any other AA shouldn’t be in Halo 4.

Adding sprint and jetpack to Halo is like taking away sprint and adding suction cups to feet so that you can walk on walls in CoD. CoD is successful because it keeps its original formula from game to game. Halo stopped doing this after Halo 3. Some of us have to admit that we all hated the idea of equipment in Halo 3 when it was announced. However, most of the community found Halo 3 to be playable and not as bad as we expected. Halo just went downhill after Reach.

I blame microsoft for killing Halo. Halo is their main title and they are honestly limited if they think adding this crap from CoD will help increase profit. This game will fail if the original formula isn’t kept. With sprint and any other AA in this game AT ALL, this game is bound to end up worse than Reach.

I want my Halo back.

> I love Halo, but every info, update or leak is way too dissapointing, using other games styles to keep Halo popular, seriously? Can’t 343 do something unique for Halo?

That’s what I’m saying. They should do something different, and truly unique, and not just copy other games that are actually becoming really old and boring. To make Halo 4 different, they could’ve at least done something like bring some of the AA’s in as pickups, and keep everything else classic like the trilogy (no sprint). Idunno, I wouldn’t mind this.

> I’ve heard nothing about attachments. Please state your sources.
>
> Immediate respawn exists and isn’t in Objectives. That’s all we know. To write it off completely based on knowledge purely of it’s existence is foolish.
>
> The weapon’s won’t be totally random. There will be a predictability to the weapon spawns, so map/weapon control will still be a key factor.
>
> The series is evolving. It would be frankly insulting to Halo if Halo 4 used the precise same formula as Halo 2.
>
> Spartan Ops is just a name. Look past that and you’ll find free, weekly, story-telling content. What’s wrong about that?

They were in talks about weapon attachments. Saw it on GD on IGN’s channel on YouTube.

I agree with everything you said, until you mentioned Sparatan Ops. It’s a brilliant addition in my opinion, and one that I’m looking forward to.

> > I’ve heard nothing about attachments. Please state your sources.
> >
> > Immediate respawn exists and isn’t in Objectives. That’s all we know. To write it off completely based on knowledge purely of it’s existence is foolish.
> >
> > The weapon’s won’t be totally random. There will be a predictability to the weapon spawns, so map/weapon control will still be a key factor.
> >
> > The series is evolving. It would be frankly insulting to Halo if Halo 4 used the precise same formula as Halo 2.
> >
> > Spartan Ops is just a name. Look past that and you’ll find free, weekly, story-telling content. What’s wrong about that?
>
> They were in talks about weapon attachments. Saw it on GD on IGN’s channel on YouTube.

Could you link it please?

> I’ve heard nothing about attachments. Please state your sources.
>
> Immediate respawn exists and isn’t in Objectives. That’s all we know. To write it off completely based on knowledge purely of it’s existence is foolish.
>
> The weapon’s won’t be totally random. There will be a predictability to the weapon spawns, so map/weapon control will still be a key factor.
>
> The series is evolving. It would be frankly insulting to Halo if Halo 4 used the precise same formula as Halo 2.
>
> Spartan Ops is just a name. Look past that and you’ll find free, weekly, story-telling content. What’s wrong about that?

i personally couldnt have said it better.

atachments? where did you came out with that?

Frankie already said that only some playlists and game modes will have instant respawns, like FFA.

Random Weapons will still be predictible, probably there will be only certain locations for certain weapons or an invasion slayer like system.

What´s wrong with Spartan Ops?, they´re an extra mode, and the name is Spartan Operations, you´re an spartan, you go onto an special operation, i don´t get the concern.

> > > I’ve heard nothing about attachments. Please state your sources.
> > >
> > > Immediate respawn exists and isn’t in Objectives. That’s all we know. To write it off completely based on knowledge purely of it’s existence is foolish.
> > >
> > > The weapon’s won’t be totally random. There will be a predictability to the weapon spawns, so map/weapon control will still be a key factor.
> > >
> > > The series is evolving. It would be frankly insulting to Halo if Halo 4 used the precise same formula as Halo 2.
> > >
> > > Spartan Ops is just a name. Look past that and you’ll find free, weekly, story-telling content. What’s wrong about that?
> >
> > They were in talks about weapon attachments. Saw it on GD on IGN’s channel on YouTube.
>
> Could you link it please?

It’s at 3:15 or so.

And Spartan Ops doesn’t sound bad, actually sounds pretty awesome- it’s just the name I don’t like as it sounds very similar to a certain other Ops from CoD.

I’ve never heard about attachments and Spartan ops sounds like the best part about the game. I doubt black ops 2 will be THAT good. :

they said there was talk about it. that does not make it comfirmed, and if it was comfirmed it would probably be in the gameinformer magazine. wich it wasnt

> > > > I’ve heard nothing about attachments. Please state your sources.
> > > >
> > > > Immediate respawn exists and isn’t in Objectives. That’s all we know. To write it off completely based on knowledge purely of it’s existence is foolish.
> > > >
> > > > The weapon’s won’t be totally random. There will be a predictability to the weapon spawns, so map/weapon control will still be a key factor.
> > > >
> > > > The series is evolving. It would be frankly insulting to Halo if Halo 4 used the precise same formula as Halo 2.
> > > >
> > > > Spartan Ops is just a name. Look past that and you’ll find free, weekly, story-telling content. What’s wrong about that?
> > >
> > > They were in talks about weapon attachments. Saw it on GD on IGN’s channel on YouTube.
> >
> > Could you link it please?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuE3cl9wSV8&feature=g-all-u&context=G26c4109FAAAAAAAAOAA
>
> It’s at 3:15 or so.
>
> And Spartan Ops doesn’t sound bad, actually sounds pretty awesome- it’s just the name I don’t like as it sounds very similar to a certain other Ops from CoD.

Dude its IGN, you can’t spell Ignorant without IGN, its pure speculation and they usually have the most “alchool-induced” speculation I have ever seen. These guys though forge was gonna be an MM gametype in h3, nuff said

EDIT: this is from machinima and theres no mention of wep attachments

NOT ENOUGH SPECULATIONS! TRY AGAIN.

I’m pretty sure there’s still going to be the regular sniper spawn, rocket spawn, etc, but at random or certain timed intervals a random power weapon will pop up somewhere on the map.

Meh, Ill wait for actual multiplayer game play (that is more than 2 seconds)until I judge.

Right now spartan ops looks amazing and i am very excited for it.

> they said there was talk about it. that does not make it comfirmed, and if it was comfirmed it would probably be in the gameinformer magazine. wich it wasnt

That’s what I said…