Okay, I don't understand this. Help?

So the latest bulletin detailed that there was an ‘exploit’ spot fixed on Solace. I know what spot they mean, and I don’t understand it. This spot did not require fancy glitches, or tricking into some weird place. You simply went there. Anyone could go there without effort. It was a good ambush spot, but they know you’re there…because of killcams.

This is among the ranks of things in the game I don’t understand, the things that kill player freedom. It’s a creative ambush spot that’s totally fair…but now it’s killzoned.

This isn’t the only thing like this. I guess this isn’t a creative player’s game.

It’s their game, if the didn’t intent for people to hide there it’s their right to remove the option.

I don’t even know what spot you’re referring to, never seen it on a kill cam either.

> It’s their game, if the didn’t intent for people to hide there it’s their right to remove the option.
>
> I don’t even know what spot you’re referring to, never seen it on a kill cam either.

It’s hard to explain where the spot is, but what you said was bullocks. Sure it’s their game but it’s a short term hiding spot and you can easily be spotted. It’s perfectly balanced. If whoever thought that was a ‘problem’ gave a reason, I’d probably be okay, but I’m going to call bullcrap on this ‘fix’. Some people like to be tactical and not go run n gun all match.