Okay guys homework time...

Okay so im really hyped for this Title Updated, the thing is i have lots of college homework to do online, so this update may come in any minute, i would really appreciate it if you would help a bro out and let me and the others know when the maps are ready to go as i will not be on my xbox. So please, whenever the maps are out, if they come out today, please let me know! i will check in here every 10-15 minutes while i do homework, thanks!

> Okay so im really hyped for this Title Updated, the thing is i have lots of college homework to do online, so this update may come in any minute, i would really appreciate it if you would help a bro out and let me and the others know when the maps are ready to go as i will not be on my xbox. So please, whenever the maps are out, if they come out today, please let me know! i will check in here every 10-15 minutes while i do homework, thanks!

Title Update is out for those with a RETAIL DISK copy of Reach, those with the Digital Games on Demand or Xbox LIVE Preview Program copy of Reach, won’t get it until tomorrow most likely.

Go do your homework please, even if it does come, there is nothing coming with it for a few days.

Yeah i already got the actual title UPDATE, im just waiting for the maps, IF they come today… IF

What maps might you be speaking about?
Because the maps that are being released with Halo: CEA will not be out for just under 2 months. November 15th to be exact. You might be waiting a while, I hope you have A LOT of homework to keep you busy.

what maps. If you’re referring to the Anniversary maps then you have another two months before we get those.

> Yeah i already got the actual title UPDATE, im just waiting for the maps, IF they come today… IF

What maps are you talking about?

[deleted]

> This thread is funny.

Very, no maps are coming today!

My Bad, they did say 1 map, we don’t know when, sometime before october 4th and now, but yes i have lots of homework to keep me busy, too busy…

You are mistaken. None of the maps from CEA are coming till NOVEMBER 15

Thread is fail.

There are no new maps coming to Reach until Anniversary comes out on the 15 of November. However, on October 4th, roughly two weeks from now, there will be a beta PLAYLIST for Reach that is essentially a beta version of what we’ll be playing on when Anniversary comes out.

> My Bad, they did say 1 map, we don’t know when, sometime before october 4th and now, but yes i have lots of homework to keep me busy, too busy…

No, they said one GAMETYPE, not map.