Ok?

I just finished a match and right before the carnage report I lost my connection and get banned. I had not lag during the match and my connection has been solid today.

> 2533274837193094;1:
> I just finished a match and right before the carnage report I lost my connection and get banned. I had not lag during the match and my connection has been solid today.

Wtf?

> 2533274879407634;2:
> > 2533274837193094;1:
> > I just finished a match and right before the carnage report I lost my connection and get banned. I had not lag during the match and my connection has been solid today.
>
>
> Wtf?

Ikr

Good lord that sucks. But hey, if that’s what has happened, you know you aren’t in the wrong, so just shrug it off. Shouldn’t happen again, hopefully :slight_smile:

That was your only dnf for like a week too

> 2535405450804460;5:
> That was your only dnf for like a week too

The ban system is broken.

It’s called it STBY ban (Sucks To Be You). Happens to lots of people.

> 2535468736393090;7:
> It’s called it STBY ban (Sucks To Be You). Happens to lots of people.

:smiley:

> 2535457892133665;4:
> Good lord that sucks. But hey, if that’s what has happened, you know you aren’t in the wrong, so just shrug it off. Shouldn’t happen again, hopefully :slight_smile:

Yeah, hopefully

One of my buddies once went idle mid game for about 3 minutes to help his mother with something. It kicked him for AFK (understandable) but then when he got back he had a ban for 10 hours, and he’d never quit prior. We were all pretty annoyed at that because we lost our full team for the night.

It happens to me a lot. I only have this problem with arena though. It’s really frustrating

The ban system is broken . The stuiped -Yoink- that 343 does sometimes makes me annoyed, tbh we need the ban system we had in Reach