Ok Who Wrote Spartan Ops?

Seriously it feels like it was written by a 10 year old

During the mission ‘The Didacts Gift’

In what would be about 15 minutes in real time, not game time

“Why are the base defenses not up?” “Dont know, I cant get them operational remotely either”

“Dr. Whatsyourface, your base defenses are OFFLINE!”
“Really…? Dr.Randomguy#4 said he wanted to divert power to run a mini reactor…i told him not to…”
“Freaking eggheads!”

The mission itself takes like 15 minutes… but the “Egghead” thing is getting REALLY annoying

“Dr.DoesNotActuallyAppearInGame, your base defenses are OFF DA LINE!”

“Really? I didn’t notice that they weren’t several large sentry guns around… Come to think of it, those Sentry Guns that Crimson enabled last time aren’t even here any more.”

“Oh, I took them. I, Dr.EggHead, removed the Sentry Guns. We were having a staff photo, so I wanted to bring EVERYONE”

But seriously, what kind of military laboratory cannot run two things at the same time?

“OUR DEFENSES ARE DOWN!”

“Sorry about that, I had to run the microwave to heat up my burrito. Forgot to eat breakfast.”

I have to agree. The story as a whole is not very interesting; it feels as though it was tacked on for the sake of couching what amounts to an objective-based Firefight in some sort of quasi-canonical garb.

> “Dr.DoesNotActuallyAppearInGame, your base defenses are OFF DA LINE!”
>
> “Really? I didn’t notice that they weren’t several large sentry guns around… Come to think of it, those Sentry Guns that Crimson enabled last time aren’t even here any more.”
>
>
> “Oh, I took them. I, Dr.EggHead, removed the Sentry Guns. We were having a staff photo, so I wanted to bring EVERYONE”
>
> But seriously, what kind of military laboratory cannot run two things at the same time?
>
> “OUR DEFENSES ARE DOWN!”
>
> “Sorry about that, I had to run the microwave to heat up my burrito. Forgot to eat breakfast.”

I laughed SO hard at this^

Definitely not up to the standards set by the campaign. Poor writing for sure.

I said the EXACT same thing! No joke when I heard this I was like WTF!! This is the future we have space travel outer colonies…wait we have SUPER FREAKIN SOLDIERS and we can’t have enough power to run defenses!!!

same people who wrote the lackluster campaign

I haven’t been disappointed by the story as I wasn’t expecting too much to come from a peripheral game mode, but the dialogue bugs me at times.

MILLER, YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THE SKIES

SORRY I DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON

And boss lady’s hatred of anything academic is starting to bug me.