Ok what just happend?

On my other account (holywood222) i tried yo get the bounty hunter acheivment, so i go on anniversary FFA. I get into a headhunter game, then about 45 secs into the game a guy with 6 skulls was killed, so i grabbed the skulls and his rocket launcher, then a guy with 4 skulls came and atteacked me, so i blew him up and took his skulls, it was not saying “skull taken” it was making the respawning noise when the counter is at 3 2 1. well anyway i took the 10 skulls to the destination- was not awarded a skullmanjaro (the game did end though) and was not awarded an acheivment and the game said i had 25 points in te score insted of 10 so WHAT HAPPENDED?

Did you had a black screen during the game, Maybe that was the reason :confused:

Nope but according to the network status i had a closed nat and stuff but there wasent any lag

http://halo.xbox.com/en-US/Career/HaloReach/GameHistory?gamerTag=holywood222#!/?game=1003700546&section=Unknown

top medal was skullmanjaro but i didnt get the acheivment or medal in game

> Did you had a black screen during the game, Maybe that was the reason :confused:

It’s been known to us all that especially with new achievements, if there’s a host migration, or anything that causes the game to reset then the achievements can be taken from you with no sympathy.