OK, what is up with the arena matching?????

So I like to play a lot of arena, and I like to rank in things.
What I really don’t like… is getting matched with people way out of my skill level.
Some gamemodes I don’t play very often, and I’d like to play with people with my skill until I get used to it.
I was on a hiatus until last weekend, and I wanted to get my skill back.
This, though… I got destroyed. R.I.P K/D.
Strongholds: xChay5x's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians gameplay. Find your Xbox One screenshots on GamerDVR.com
*** I can’t post links ***
A free for all match: xChay5x's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians gameplay. Find your Xbox One screenshots on GamerDVR.com
Swat… AGAINST A CHAMPION??? WHILE UNRANKED???
xChay5x's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians gameplay. Find your Xbox One screenshots on GamerDVR.com
Another FFA: (I won, but still) xChay5x's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians gameplay. Find your Xbox One screenshots on GamerDVR.com
Breakout: (I lost connection mid-game) … against a champion (I wasn’t doing to well = to why I was gold)
xChay5x's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians gameplay. Find your Xbox One screenshots on GamerDVR.com
Also… This got me hyped for my placement rank in FFA.
xChay5x's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians gameplay. Find your Xbox One screenshots on GamerDVR.com It said diamond, but it turned out to be platinum.

This is not OK :frowning:

Can someone post all of the links? No one will copy and paste every single one…
This is alternate account of SilverBakun. I cannot post links

I’ll be unranked and get matched against high platinum and diamonds every match. Those are well above my rank. It’s incredibly frustrating. That’s why I don’t play much arena anymore. Just to qualify for the season emblem and that’s about it really.

> 2533274836091449;2:
> I’ll be unranked and get matched against high platinum and diamonds every match. Those are well above my rank. It’s incredibly frustrating. That’s why I don’t play much arena anymore. Just to qualify for the season emblem and that’s about it really.

It’s a lucky encounter to play with someone that is my rank.

Strongholds
FFA
Another FFA
Swat unranked against a champ
Breakout
Misleading placement rank

I got myself

> 2535425889480934;3:
> It’s a lucky encounter to play with someone that is my rank.

Same here. I usually get golds and occasionally a silver on my team. Sometimes I’ll get a low platinum on my team as well but that’s a bit more rare. But every single match I play there’s always people much much higher in rank on the enemy team and I get absolutely destroyed.

Since the Focus, Balanced, Expanded option the fun factor is gone for me.
Before it was extreme lag now it’s matching with the wrong ranks.
I’m a solid low level Gold after a silver grind most months and I’m playing against Platinum 4’s. They are running around getting 25 kills while carrying their team who are on the same kills as me. I’ve even had the odd Diamond 1 and even worse teams with two platinum players.

On the other side I played a few games in a team with two diamonds and an onyx (I was gold) and we were matching in Team Arena against teams of Gold. I felt sorry for them.

> 2535459639415976;6:
> Since the Focus, Balanced, Expanded option the fun factor is gone for me.
> Before it was extreme lag now it’s matching with the wrong ranks.
> I’m a solid low level Gold after a silver grind most months and I’m playing against Platinum 4’s. They are running around getting 25 kills while carrying their team who are on the same kills as me. I’ve even had the odd Diamond 1 and even worse teams with two platinum players.
>
> On the other side I played a few games in a team with two diamonds and an onyx (I was gold) and we were matching in Team Arena against teams of Gold. I felt sorry for them.

Once i played with two champions against a completely new team

If you were a solid Gold level 1-3 sort of player and you got owned in the 10 matches for qualifying then if you’re lucky you could end up in Bronze 1.

In that case you’d more than make up for the loss in k/d (which who cares about anyway) while slaughtering people who are probably holding the controller upside down and using the Kinect as a microphone.

It all works out in the end.

Maybe the game is pulling all your smurf accounts together, determining where you should be ranked, then placing you accordingly. Seriously what’s up with having 8 different accounts?

> 2533274815582829;9:
> Maybe the game is pulling all your smurf accounts together, determining where you should be ranked, then placing you accordingly. Seriously what’s up with having 8 different accounts?

Accounts for game sharing with my friends.