Ok this just hit me

What if Telltale games teamed upp with 343 to make a cinematic story how would you react on this idea would you be hyped or not ?

Like the new Borderlands collab that is going on now.

> What if Telltale games teamed upp with 343 to make a cinematic story how would you react on this idea would you be hyped or not ?
>
> Like the new Borderlands collab that is going on now.

No thank you! I find Telltale games boring, its more a interactive movie than a game. I would prefer Halo 2 anniversary or Halo Wars 2 instead.

> > What if Telltale games teamed upp with 343 to make a cinematic story how would you react on this idea would you be hyped or not ?
> >
> > Like the new Borderlands collab that is going on now.
>
> No thank you! I find Telltale games boring, its more a interactive movie than a game. I would prefer Halo 2 anniversary or Halo Wars 2 instead.

But they are so much better when it comes too writting storys and such.

> > What if Telltale games teamed upp with 343 to make a cinematic story how would you react on this idea would you be hyped or not ?
> >
> > Like the new Borderlands collab that is going on now.
>
> No thank you! I find Telltale games boring, its more a interactive movie than a game. I would prefer Halo 2 anniversary or Halo Wars 2 instead.

i like theyre games but i dont think halo will mix well with them, as you say i would prefer halo wars 2.

> > > What if Telltale games teamed upp with 343 to make a cinematic story how would you react on this idea would you be hyped or not ?
> > >
> > > Like the new Borderlands collab that is going on now.
> >
> > No thank you! I find Telltale games boring, its more a interactive movie than a game. I would prefer Halo 2 anniversary or Halo Wars 2 instead.
>
> i like theyre games but i dont think halo will mix well with them, as you say i would prefer halo wars 2.

Well it could really be about anything lore etc not just master chiefs story maybe a civilian or something that is why i think it is a intressting idea.

Telltale is one of the best developers on the current market, however their game would only appeal to a small set of fans. It would be like Halo Wars, Shooter fans simply didn’t like it.

And unlike BL’s RPG fan following, I don’t think Shooter fans would convert to a Telltale game easily.

Idk how I feel about telltale merging.