Ok the challenge system is wack

I was hopeful that 343i would actually make it work but they completely dropped the ball. This system already wasn’t that good (and tbh kind of pointless) but then they make it worse by botching the daily challenges. Seriously, 6 matches for 100XP? No wonder it’ll take 16 hours to complete the dailies, the challenges are horribly designed.

I get that adding a traditional system in now would be a post-launch thing, but at least make this one good. There should be 3 active dailies, one of which being a repeating “play 1 match”, one being “get X(5 to 10) kills” and one being “get X score in a match.” This temporary system would at least be satisfactory until y’all add an actual system in. If you’re gonna go against a loved norm, make the new work well at least.

Agree but I don’t think they really care at this point. They are just focused on getting the basic gameplay right. Hopefully something will change for next weekends flight with big team battle.

> 2533274819868840;2:
> Agree but I don’t think they really care at this point. They are just focused on getting the basic gameplay right. Hopefully something will change for next weekends flight with big team battle.

Go be honest I don’t really care either right now. I want it fixed however I would rather they focus on other things.

> 2533274792737987;3:
> > 2533274819868840;2:
> > Agree but I don’t think they really care at this point. They are just focused on getting the basic gameplay right. Hopefully something will change for next weekends flight with big team battle.
>
> Go be honest I don’t really care either right now. I want it fixed however I would rather they focus on other things.

This is true, and as I alluded to, they will look at it post-launch but I really just want a small tune to it currently.