Ok, That's it.

I’ve had it. I am one of those poor people that doesn’t have a team and spoiler allert it’s awful.
In almost every game I am getting destroyed because my teamates are noobs about 90% of the time and I end up being the only one with possitive K/D at the end. I am not a god of Halo for sure, but Jesus random people are bad. (or I am really unlucky and I am only matched with them).
I am really competitive and I want high ranks for my playlists and I can’t afford loosing almost every time. I need a team in which I will be able to count in.
A team with skillfull and competitive players, such as myself so we will be a team that can dominate in almost every game because of our personal skills and teamwork.
This Is the last day that I will get killed from a sword or a sniper, because my teamates didn’t inform me, or because 3 enemy players came at me at once.

If anyone of you wants one more member in his Halo 5 team, then they should just message me.

Feel free to write whatever you want in this post and I would be greatefull if you have any suggestions about a spartan company that is competitive and skilled.

Thanks in advance.

> 2533274900821330;1:
> This Is the last day that I will get killed from a sword or a sniper, because my teamates didn’t inform me, or because 3 enemy players came at me at once.

Good luck with that.

Tough it out bro. I went from silver to platinum yesterday in Team slayer. I kept having those shifty games but perseverance prevails. I could tell the difference when I am going back and forth between gold 3/4 and then 4/5. 5/6 but once I got to 5/6, it was easier and I just kept pushing for platinum. Ill add you in hopes that we can be a team but from what I can tell, no one is on when I am.

Its going to be a problem in any game that has a ranked mode. If you do not play with friends or a group…You will do worse when paired with…Non helping people

What time zone are you in? Add me if you want. My friends list on Xbox is sparse. I’m looking for more people to play Halo with during the evenings (Central Time) and weekends.

Spartans are supposed to fight outnumbered.

Go back with your shield or on it.

> 2533274860879213;6:
> Spartans are supposed to fight outnumbered.
>
> Go back with your shield or on it.

I love this. Yay history!

I’m the most inconsistent player the game’s ever seen. 18-3 and 16-4, then the next 2-15. There’s literally not middle ground for me, even with a party. Don’t even get me started on how -Yoink!- FFA is. Until it’s 6 players I’m done with it.

You wanted to play competitive from begin with, and only realized it now that you need a team for that?! WoW that was fast, gratz!

> 2533274860879213;6:
>

Man I am from Greece, I know this more than anyone else.

I could pull it off sometimes in Halo 4, but I haven’t got used to Halo 5 yet. (At least not that much).

> 2533274829152119;9:
> You wanted to play competitive from begin with, and only realized it now that you need a team for that?! WoW that was fast, gratz!

I had a team at the start, but they weren’t playing as regularly so I tried to play alone and managed to go up a few ranks, but these days for some reason I only find players that I must always cover so they won’t die, but they almost never cover me so I end the match with a 0 or a +2 and I got sick of it.

> 2533274860879213;6:
>

Come back with your shield or on it! Fixed it for you. :slight_smile:

> 2533274825101441;11:
> > 2533274860879213;6:
> > Spartans are supposed to fight outnumbered.
> >
> > Go back with your shield or on it.
>
>
> UCome back with your shield or on it! Fixed it for you. :slight_smile:

Well, actually I adapted it, since I’m not the one waiting for him at home :stuck_out_tongue:

Back to the point: in reality I’m the one who doesn’t love to play in a team. I’m impatient and love to throw myself in the rumble.

@konstantinos: yours is a legitimate request, I understand that it is sometimes frustrating, Spartan Companies exist for that matter now.