Ok so wow...

I was playing score attack to do 2 of todays challanges when Unearthed popped up lol. I was one of the lucky ones who got a code early yesterday from the very generous BS Angel but i was very shocked when i had the option to play it. Now this was the normal score attack in mp not the firefight option in the main menu. Anyone have this happen to them yet?

P.S. Unearthed seems even larger when playing on it alone lol.

> I was playing score attack to do 2 of todays challanges when Unearthed popped up lol. I was one of the lucky ones who got a code early yesterday from the very generous BS Angel but i was very shocked when i had the option to play it. Now this was the normal score attack in mp not the firefight option in the main menu. Anyone have this happen to them yet?
>
> P.S. Unearthed seems even larger when playing on it alone lol.

Playing unearthed on Score Attack? You’ll barely finish all your waves in time. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > I was playing score attack to do 2 of todays challanges when Unearthed popped up lol. I was one of the lucky ones who got a code early yesterday from the very generous BS Angel but i was very shocked when i had the option to play it. Now this was the normal score attack in mp not the firefight option in the main menu. Anyone have this happen to them yet?
> >
> > P.S. Unearthed seems even larger when playing on it alone lol.
>
> Playing unearthed on Score Attack? You’ll barely finish all your waves in time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Had under 2 mins remaining when i finished lol.