ok so somone has bought a liget copie from a store

that sucks i cant belive a store would sell it erily after all the stuff on the news about this
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/291651-legit-retail-copy-purchased-today/
i just hope this is a fake and not for real if it is i hope ms finds the store and gets them shut down or fined hevaly and the emploie fired

Surprised it wasn’t France again.

> Surprised it wasn’t France again.

I guess lightning doesn’t strike twice in the same place, at least in this case.

Kid must have some hookups…What i don’t get is why they just can’t release a week early… that would be such an amazing gift to all their fans. They obviously have retail copies now.

Because then you would be getting reach 103 days after the beta, instead of the very awesome 117 days that september 14 is.

> Because then you would be getting reach 103 days after the beta, instead of the very awesome 117 days that september 14 is.

lol oh well i could live with that! :smiley:

lol too true :slight_smile:

H RIGHT OW PLAYING AND HAS 300+ ACHIEVEMENTS ALREADY TOO. e is

> that sucks i cant belive a store would sell it erily after all the stuff on the news about this
> http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/291651-legit-retail-copy-purchased-today/
> i just hope this is a fake and not for real if it is i hope ms finds the store and gets them shut down or fined hevaly and the emploie fired

The store that sold it to him could receive a $10,000+ fine for selling it early. But I think Microsoft should ban his IP so he can’t play online anymore.

> > that sucks i cant belive a store would sell it erily after all the stuff on the news about this
> > http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/291651-legit-retail-copy-purchased-today/
> > i just hope this is a fake and not for real if it is i hope ms finds the store and gets them shut down or fined hevaly and the emploie fired
>
> The store that sold it to him could receive a $10,000+ fine for selling it early. But I think Microsoft should ban his IP so he can’t play online anymore.

That’s BS he shouldn’t be banned. Although MS is banning IP’s of downloaded games but not hard copies. Bungie did state however that on launch day when you connect your xbox to live and you had played a bunch, all your credits will be reset and all armor that was unlocked will get locked again just to level the playing field…

> > > that sucks i cant belive a store would sell it erily after all the stuff on the news about this
> > > http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/291651-legit-retail-copy-purchased-today/
> > > i just hope this is a fake and not for real if it is i hope ms finds the store and gets them shut down or fined hevaly and the emploie fired
> >
> > The store that sold it to him could receive a $10,000+ fine for selling it early. But I think Microsoft should ban his IP so he can’t play online anymore.
>
> That’s BS he shouldn’t be banned. Although MS is banning IP’s of downloaded games but not hard copies. Bungie did state however that on launch day when you connect your xbox to live and you had played a bunch, all your credits will be reset and all armor that was unlocked will get locked again just to level the playing field…

It is fair for him to get banned. And Bungie was talking about the armor and stuff you unlocked when you played the Beta.

> And Bungie was talking about the armor and stuff you unlocked when you played the Beta.

No they were no talking about the BETA here is an exact quote from the latest Bungie weekly update.

"Some of you are playing Halo: Reach a little bit early. It happens. With millions of copies out of manufacturing quickly making their way into the massive global retail chain, it’s not terribly uncommon for a few discs to “accidentally” slip into a few lucky customers’ hands. Que sera.
If you count yourself among that lucky few, there are a handful of things you need to be aware of that will likely impact your pre-launch Halo: Reach experience. First, you’re playing in what we consider a test environment. Several key services are disabled, or in various states of fluctuating functionality, and core elements of the game, including big ticket items like matchmaking, credit acquisition, and the daily challenge system are all running at less than optimal levels.
In addition, any Credits you earn during this slim pre-Launch window are going to be summarily and systematically reset prior to launch. Don’t get too attached to any fancy new gear you might have already acquired. Consider any expenditures or investments you’ve made in the Armory the cost of doing business early. It’s nothing personal; we just want to make sure the playing field is kept nice and level upon launch. It’s only fair. "

Unless your mentally unstable and can’t read you’ll see that they are in fact talking about the final game. So stop being jealous and demanding the ban hammer drop on anyone lucky enough to get a copy pre-launch. I do agree however that any pirated version should be banned…

I hate to say it but their out all over the place.

> > that sucks i cant belive a store would sell it erily after all the stuff on the news about this
> > http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/291651-legit-retail-copy-purchased-today/
> > i just hope this is a fake and not for real if it is i hope ms finds the store and gets them shut down or fined hevaly and the emploie fired
>
> The store that sold it to him could receive a $10,000+ fine for selling it early. But I think Microsoft should ban his IP so he can’t play online anymore.

Why should they ban him?? Sorry but thats the dumbest solution to that issue. Its not his fault the store F’d up. He shouldn’t be penalized for it they should. I say sweet for him.

> > > that sucks i cant belive a store would sell it erily after all the stuff on the news about this
> > > http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/291651-legit-retail-copy-purchased-today/
> > > i just hope this is a fake and not for real if it is i hope ms finds the store and gets them shut down or fined hevaly and the emploie fired
> >
> > The store that sold it to him could receive a $10,000+ fine for selling it early. But I think Microsoft should ban his IP so he can’t play online anymore.
>
> Why should they ban him?? Sorry but thats the dumbest solution to that issue. Its not his fault the store F’d up. He shouldn’t be penalized for it they should. I say sweet for him.

like you can see from the few posts of mine above i agree with you. YamiGaara on the other hand is just bitter cause he can’t have it early.

> > > > that sucks i cant belive a store would sell it erily after all the stuff on the news about this
> > > > http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/291651-legit-retail-copy-purchased-today/
> > > > i just hope this is a fake and not for real if it is i hope ms finds the store and gets them shut down or fined hevaly and the emploie fired
> > >
> > > The store that sold it to him could receive a $10,000+ fine for selling it early. But I think Microsoft should ban his IP so he can’t play online anymore.
> >
> > Why should they ban him?? Sorry but thats the dumbest solution to that issue. Its not his fault the store F’d up. He shouldn’t be penalized for it they should. I say sweet for him.
>
> like you can see from the few posts of mine above i agree with you. YamiGaara on the other hand is just bitter cause he can’t have it early.

Who are you to talk about how I feel? The fact is true that the store should be penalized, but so should the people that buy it. Everyone around the world knows the release date for Reach. So if they bought it early, or however they obtained it they should get a huge penalty as well.

End user should not be punished at all, it’s up to the stores to police their obligation to microsoft and not the buyer.