Ok, so I was going to preorder Halo 4, but...

Ok, so I was going to preorder Halo 4, but I found out today that nobody is selling them… I think I will not get the game until I can get a collectors edition(NEW!!!). Is there any US store that is still selling them? HELP

You want the LE? Gamestop has run out, but Wal-mart should still have some. Or amazon, or bestbuy. Try multiple stores before giving up.

Pretty sure Best Buy still has them.

what stores have you looked at?

Last I heard only GameStop was out of LEs. Best Buy, Wal-mart, Target, and Amazon should still have them. You could also try the Mico$oft store.

I have tried amazon, best buy, etc. The only website still selling them is ebay and they are selling for $150 freaking dollars…

> I have tried amazon, best buy, etc. The only website still selling them is ebay and they are selling for $150 freaking dollars…

Really? Where do you live? That would help us find you a store.

> I have tried amazon, best buy, etc. The only website still selling them is ebay and they are selling for $150 freaking dollars…

That is just ridiculous!

You can still get the limited edition here:

Option 1
and here
Option 2

Good luck.

The only two stores within my area that would even sell video games are walmart and Gamestop. I would like to order online from best buy but they are out online. Also I hate walmart.

> You want the LE? Gamestop has run out, but Wal-mart should still have some. Or amazon, or bestbuy. Try multiple stores before giving up.

All of those are sold out except for Wal-Mart.

what?! thats more then it is priced.

If you really wanted a collectors edition, you wouldn’t wait until a month before the game’s release to pre-order it. Anyway, I’m pretty sure most other big name stores are still taking pre-orders, so your best bet is with them.

> The only two stores within my area that would even sell video games are walmart and Gamestop. I would like to order online from best buy but they are out online. Also I hate walmart.

I don’t car for Wal-mart either, but I think if you really want it you’ll have to go with Wal-Mart.

Another option is waiting a few days after release and check out gamestop. Sometimes people decide they dont want LE’s and cancel them and sometimes even tho its said that an LE is really limited the store will get more in stock

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Halo-4-Limited-Collector-s-Edition-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/20754045

> Pretty sure Best Buy still has them.

Best Buy always has LE of something.

Try Walmart

btw thanks for not saying you took an arrow to the knee

I remember Walmart was the only retailer that had D3 collectors edition after everyone else had sold out. Then they cancelled a bunch of the orders.

Just food for thought.

> > I have tried amazon, best buy, etc. The only website still selling them is ebay and they are selling for $150 freaking dollars…
>
> what?! thats more then it is priced.

price and demand