ok so i got the vehicle first dont get butt hurt

like every game i play now i get a vehicle before some one else and the shoot it until its on fire or throw grenades at it, like wtf your not helping your team at all by doing this, and usually i just betray the person that -Yoink!- up my vehicle so i get booted and i dont care about that but seriously you didnt get it tough luck go get a ghost or a mongoose before they are gone to, i just have been getting pissed off recently about it cause it happens every game i play

I normally just let em do that until its broke then jump out and let them have it, they wont last too long with it like that. I’ve found that playing heavies brings alot of these jokers out. Driving warthogs off the map and the like. I don’t mind if we have a huge lead or the other team has a huge lead, but in a close game I’ll boot them if they drive me off a cliff.

It’s unfortunate, and the players that do this are immature and are exteremely annoying, but the only thing you can really do is ignore them or betray them. After the game just do a player review so you don’t have to play with them anymore.

Sucks but can’t do much about it except let them have it and find something else to do.

Welcome to Waypoint! Just a reminder but please do not purposely bypass the profanity filter, mmkay?

> Sucks but can’t do much about it except let them have it and find something else to do.
>
> Welcome to Waypoint! Just a reminder but please do not purposely bypass the profanity filter, mmkay?

There is a profanity filter? I’ve seen people cuss on these forums since I joined.

> > Sucks but can’t do much about it except let them have it and find something else to do.
> >
> > Welcome to Waypoint! Just a reminder but please do not purposely bypass the profanity filter, mmkay?
>
> There is a profanity filter? I’ve seen people cuss on these forums since I joined.

If you see people bypassing the filter using asteriks or something, feel free to report the posts and we’ll clean up. :slight_smile: Certain words are okay so “hell” and “damn” aren’t censored, for instance.

The other day I was the first into the Scorpion when the game began. One guy took the trouble to let me know it should have been his, so he dumps both grenades on me and then starts hammering away with his DMR. I’ve got a buddy in the turret and I don’t appreciate getting shot by my own team, so I blow him away. I cruise.

About five seconds later I’m taking shots again, and it’s the same guy, still going full tilt on me with his rifle. Without missing a beat I drop the fool in one shot, still rolling. And again he comes at me with his next life, and I kill that sucker for the last time.

Black screen, I’ve been kicked. I don’t know what happened after that, but I’m pretty sure my turret buddy got out and drove the thing himself. The moron with the DMR lost a teammate that day, and I doubt he got the tank.

Some people just don’t think.

i know there isnt much you can do about it but its just really annoying, i was just in a wraith and some kid was pissed he didnt get it so he jet packed up and fell down on my wraith as i was moving and it said i betrayed him so right now im banned for ten min, and my bad monitor guy i will keep it clean, just seems like this stuf happens alot and people just shouldnt do it cause its point less, like i had a game where i went 44 and 3 in the scorpion it was sick and no one bothered me so i was able to win the game for our team

Hmm, I like “Monitor Miss” better. :slight_smile:

But no worries, I get you’re venting and I know it sucks, it really does and I hate it when it happens to me too. But you gotta remember, to everyone else, YOU’RE the random and they, of course, think they are better than you with XYZ and they don’t think you should have it either, yanno? I have a hard time remembering that too though so I totally feel your pain.

ok monitor miss haha, are you allowed to play with us? just wondering cause i wouldnt know, if you can and want to play i have a mic and im on like every night

I’m primarily on foot. I hate using vehicles unless on the rare occasion I actually want one.

For those morons who think sitting next to me and honking the horn/driving into me to get me in the gun/side seat. All you’re going to get is a grenade thrown at you for your trouble.

That’s the problem I face most of the time…

> ok monitor miss haha, are you allowed to play with us? just wondering cause i wouldnt know, if you can and want to play i have a mic and im on like every night

This sounds like an OK Cupid ad.

Oddly enough, I haven’t encountered much of this. I guess I’m just lucky :stuck_out_tongue:

But I have had a few people jump in the way to get me to betray them, but I just stay in one spot and shoot from there. The people will eventually get tired of staying there and they’ll leave.

> I’m primarily on foot. I hate using vehicles unless on the rare occasion I actually want one.
>
> For those morons who think sitting next to me and honking the horn/driving into me to get me in the gun/side seat. All you’re going to get is a grenade thrown at you for your trouble.
>
> That’s the problem I face most of the time…

I’m also on foot a lot of the time, unless I want a vehicle or it’s a map like Hemmorhage. I hate it when people will follow me in a Warthog to get me to gun for them. I usually just turn around, -Yoink!- in front of 'em, and keep walking. Most of the time they’ll quit following me… Most of the time…

Well say you get in a tank for instance, Tank whores usually have large KD spreads, so if I see your spread is lame, ill shoot you, because that Tank is benefits the team better when someone with more experience Tank camping is driving it, such as myself

> > ok monitor miss haha, are you allowed to play with us? just wondering cause i wouldnt know, if you can and want to play i have a mic and im on like every night
>
> This sounds like an OK Cupid ad.

just dont have many xbox friends that play halo, most people dont like it that are on my friends list

Lately I’ve been doing more damage in a Gauss, than a Scorpion. I went on a rampage in the first 2 minutes of the game. I have noticed that players tend to blow up the scorpions right away, with or without anyone in it. The scorpion is sweet, but I hate the way it handles. I prefer the Halo 3 scorpion over anything else.

The sad thing is, once I was on a rampage, my idiot team started team shooting me to end my spree. Completely uncalled for. I was at about 30 or so kills, and my idiot team starts shooting at me because I had the most kills. I still ended up with 53 kills. Go figure.

> ok monitor miss haha, are you allowed to play with us? just wondering cause i wouldnt know, if you can and want to play i have a mic and im on like every night

You’re a smooth talker.

Better yet…Allow them to betray you…hopefully you’ll get the boot message and use it! Then neg their rep :slight_smile: Enough said. Some people believe: “I Am the best and no one else, but me may use it!”

Welcome to my world when i get sniper first. At the start of every game i go for the sniper but if someone beats me there i dont go shooting them so i can have. The only think that anoys me more is those people that wait by the weapon spawns and dont play unless that have the weapon they want.

Ok, I admit it; I will betray/flip people for the mongoose. Generally I only do this when I have been camping the mongoose spawn for 2-4 min a someone spawns as the goose spawns and jumps on it.