Ok just one thing...

So E3 erased 99% of my doubt for this game and I’m sure it will be awesome but with all the players out there who were afraid that this game was looking too much like COD did 343i really think making a system SIMILAR to killstreaks (not the same don’t freak out), was really a good idea?

Was just reading an article about a hands-on demo and it was telling me about how you get points in each game and then you can spend them to get a ordinance drop ( care package of sorts?)

It’s only in one playlist and is rather different than killstreaks in CoD. As it gives you power weapons, not free kills from a helicopter.

This system is only in a couple of gametypes (like Infinity Slayer).
This is the personal ordnance drop.

“I wouldn’t worry.”

After seeing it in action I am not worried.

> It’s only in one playlist and is rather different than killstreaks in CoD. As it gives you power weapons, not free kills from a helicopter.

This, and it’s more like ‘pointstreaks’ because you get closer to the ordnance drop as you gain more points.

Alright I didn’t know it was only in a few playlists and the first thing that came to my mind is one sniper hanging back constantly getting more ammo from drops. Sounds like it would ruin the experience.

I am worried about Halo 4. Map imbalance, AA in loadouts, AA imbalance, forge and how much it will develop, will the mainstream market like it - the list is endless.

But Halo being like CoD is not on it, as CoD was not the first game to use customisation as a selling point and it is not the only game which does it today. Anybody who still compares CoD to Halo really needs to play a larger variety of games - many argue both Gears of War and Crisis have systems closer to H4 then CoD.

The game looks great, I’m not worried about it anymore.

Infinity Slayer: You get points for almost everything you do, assists, distractions, and kills, also some kills are worth more than others such as head shots or assassinations. Once your point meter is filled you get to call a POD which as 3 options, between weapons/powerups, based on the map your playing.

> The game looks great, I’m not worried about it anymore.

Dead Island looked good, look what happened to it.

> > The game looks great, I’m not worried about it anymore.
>
> Dead Island looked good, look what happened to it.

I’m sorry, but that game looked terrible from the start.

> > > The game looks great, I’m not worried about it anymore.
> >
> > Dead Island looked good, look what happened to it.
>
> I’m sorry, but that game looked terrible from the start.

The trailer was stunning - which is what made me suspicious. Something with such a good trailer could never live up to a players expectations.

> > The game looks great, I’m not worried about it anymore.
>
> Dead Island looked good, look what happened to it.

Wow I’m sorry but this right here is just stupid. You are entitled to your opinion and granted, it is respected. No one bashed you for your negativity and pessimism towards Halo 4, you think it’s gonna look bad, so be it, to each his own. God forbid though someone believes the complete opposite from you and you go and try to shut him down…by USING another video game from a completely separate genre.

So exactly what was your point by saying that? Just because it looks good does not mean it will be good? I see…so are you trying to convert his beliefs on the game by using a completely irrelevant game as an example?

> > > > The game looks great, I’m not worried about it anymore.
> > >
> > > Dead Island looked good, look what happened to it.
> >
> > I’m sorry, but that game looked terrible from the start.
>
> The trailer was stunning - which is what made me suspicious. Something with such a good trailer could never live up to a players expectations.

lol there was zombies. You can’t expect something good to come out from that. It’s old from 5 year (the resurgence). Anything right now with heavy use of zombie as plot point is just trying to cash in.