Ok I'll bite. Forge remakes?

Someone posted a thread linking to all classic maps remade in forge. Initially I said I wasn’t interested because I wanted new maps but I figure it would be good to build a library for custom games and split screen.

Does anyone remember this thread or where I can find it?

Search “Forge Map Pack” in the File Share Search. That’s his username.

> Search “Forge Map Pack” in the File Share Search. That’s his username.

Except it’ll come up with no results because the File Share isn’t working right now.

> > Search “Forge Map Pack” in the File Share Search. That’s his username.
>
> Except it’ll come up with no results because the File Share isn’t working right now.

It’s ok. At least I can save this thread for when it’s back up! :slight_smile:

I think this is what you want: Classic Map Remakes - Halo 4

See also: Find Custom Maps/Gametypes Here

> I think this is what you want: Classic Map Remakes - Halo 4
>
> See also: Find Custom Maps/Gametypes Here

That’s not it. It was one long post with a bulleted list of all the maps with links.

> > Search “Forge Map Pack” in the File Share Search. That’s his username.
>
> Except it’ll come up with no results because the File Share isn’t working right now.

Wrong. Do what the OP said. The File Share is broken when browsing but you can still search by gamertag. Search for “Forge Map Pack” gamertag and you will get a ton of awesome remakes.

Or click HERE for the post you are thinking of.

Is this what you were looking for?

Here is the link to the post i saw yesterday, it has been edited by a moderator, so you’ll have to click the “show spoiler” link to see the links to the maps. It also has a video that shows how to search them using the file share.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst171317_Forge-Map-Pack---25-Pro-forge-maps.aspx

I downloaded the maps and they are pretty awesome. Feel free to message me if you need any help.

Thanks everyone for your help! I appreciate that!

1 Like

Can you share them to your file share and let me download them, thanks !

1 Like

What kinda maps are you looking for and which Halo ? I got a ton of Halo 2 remakes.

1 Like