Ok i wanted to ask

First
What you love
Ok so i want to hear you promoting what you love so far in halo 4 these can be you opinion

What i don’t want is bashing don’t hate on any ones post even if your against it just post something you love so far. And i don’t want any flaming either no sarcasm.

I will start
I love fist and foremost the fact that a company made up of so many great individuals would help keep chiefs story going for us fans. Im loving the graphics ooo so sweet. IM loving the look and sounds of the footage shown.

ok going to end it there, there is too many things i like so far i will let you guys point some things out.

I like that we’re getting essentially a Halo 2 BR.

But realistically, I like to debate and argue over topics. It just comes with fandom.

What looks like to be new Graphics, better look for the Warthog, new BR look, and the Chief’s new look.

> I like that we’re getting essentially a Halo 2 BR.
>
> But realistically, I like to debate and argue over topics. It just comes with fandom.

Thanks this is true so many people have been wanting the br back and if it closer to halo 2’s its going to make alot of people happy, and just that fact that they listen to fans about that makes me happy.

I like how no maps are taken from the campain, but taken from the halo fiction

> What looks like to be new Graphics, better look for the Warthog, new BR look, and the Chief’s new look.

I think the warthog looks awesome playing halo CE, 2, 3, Odst, and Reach the wart hog was awesome but if you looked in the wart hog there just wasn’t really enough detail to make it seem real and if the add more 1st person Options this will help add alot of immersion and i think thats awesome, I really like the new look of the BR look like a beast of a weapon halo 3 br was good but sounded muffled and felt not as powerful as it was,and from the sound of the last Update it looks and sound like a high powered weapon. and im Excited about the new look and the detail there giving Chef i cant wait to feel more immersed into chiefs character and to feel like a Spartan im so excited.

> I like how no maps are taken from the campain, but taken from the halo fiction

This is cool and 343 have said there talking with competitive and MLG players about map design and play. So map should have a good flow and im so happy to hear that. and i love the added Cyclops, this is so cool to hear there adding fiction into the series in a more subtle way love it lol.

> I think the warthog looks awesome playing halo CE, 2, 3, Odst, and Reach the wart hog was awesome but if you looked in the wart hog there just wasn’t really enough detail to make it seem real and if the add more 1st person Options this will help add alot of immersion and i think thats awesome,

Yes, I’ve kind of felt the same way about the level of detail through out the games, but then again, it’s mostly do to the limits of the Hardware and the software from those days that kept the level of detail in some areas low.

> I really like the new look of the BR look like a beast of a weapon halo 3 br was good but sounded muffled and felt not as powerful as it was,and from the sound of the last Update it looks and sound like a high powered weapon.

This time around, the sound team went out to the field with some Army personal, and recorded real weapons being fired, which is kick -Yoink- because I loved the new sounds for the AR in Halo CEA, they was kick -Yoink-, made the AR sound powerful, and not an over sized stapler.

> and im Excited about the new look and the detail there giving Chef i cant wait to feel more immersed into chiefs character and to feel like a Spartan im so excited.

Most people don’t like the new look for the chief, but me, I think he looks kick -Yoink-, and it’s another thing that shows off the level of detail that the new engine can deal with, something we haven’t really seen in the past Halo games.

The graphics look pretty sick, new maps look rad, BR looks more like the Halo 2 BR (halo 3 version was laaaammmeee)

Really pumped about how the story and single player experience will turn out. It seems to me that 343 is approaching the fiction quite seriously, and after playing through CE again with anniversary, I really want experience another great halo saga.
117th post :slight_smile:

> Yes, I’ve kind of felt the same way about the level of detail through out the games, but then again, it’s mostly do to the limits of the Hardware and the software from those days that kept the level of detail in some areas low.

Yeah thats understandable but its cool to see and after seeing the forza 4 easter egg, and hearing all the cool info about the warthog, and if they use some of the same throaty sounds from the Forza you will feel like your driving a beast like you should when driving a warthog. but even then it just look more fearsome and tough.

> This time around, the sound team went out to the field with some Army personal, and recorded real weapons being fired, which is kick -Yoink!- because I loved the new sounds for the AR in Halo CEA, they was kick -Yoink!-, made the AR sound powerful, and not an over sized stapler.

Seriously i loved the updated sounds for CEA. i love feeling more immersed into a game and sounds do that other games have had some good sounds and bad gameplay. But i trust 343 will keep a good campaign and the sound team they have will rock the whole thing. 20 channel audio woot im excited. when they showed the footage of them recording the LMG reloading the clank of metal on metal the slam of the door shut just freaking rocks i loved it.

> Most people don’t like the new look for the chief, but me, I think he looks kick -Yoink!-, and it’s another thing that shows off the level of detail that the new engine can deal with, something we haven’t really seen in the past Halo games.

Seriously me to i thought personally halo 2&3s was tall but thin looking compared to CEA chief and spartan 3s were short and beefy. But chief is tall beefy and just a beast. and i think he look great and i really don’t see any outrageous changes. IMO the helmet look almost the same but maybe a bit more “Fighter jet”. Not to say i didn’t like halo 2&3s look i loved it but i also love the new look. The detail is amazing i cant wait to see in game footage that actually in game (hopefully spoiler free)

> The graphics look pretty sick, new maps look rad, BR looks more like the Halo 2 BR (halo 3 version was laaaammmeee)

I love it there really pushing the 360 hardware the there limits which i hope works out but i have complete faith. Wraparound seems to harckin back to halo 2-3 style and im excited, and warhouse (lol Sorry seriously bad name) is going to be awesome i love the inclusion of fiction into the games love it.

> Really pumped about how the story and single player experience will turn out. It seems to me that 343 is approaching the fiction quite seriously, and after playing through CE again with anniversary, I really want experience another great halo saga.
> 117th post :slight_smile:

Seriously its about time to see what happens to chief and hes going to be in alot of tough spots but its going to rock, and i believe 343 will bring it and this will have one of the best campaigns in halos history.

I love Halo’s lore. Plain and simple. And that is why I’m so excited for Halo 4, because once again I will get to experience new elements of the story visually. Books are great and all, but nothing beats putting a round between the eyes of a covie myself.

> I love Halo’s lore. Plain and simple. And that is why I’m so excited for Halo 4, because once again I will get to experience new elements of the story visually. Books are great and all, but nothing beats putting a round between the eyes of a covie myself.

Exactly though i love the books it will be cool to see how the bring out more to johns character through gameplay im super excited.

I really glad that I get a chance at another halo experience, that being halo 4. It won’t end with Reach :). O always had a feeling that the halo series wouldn’t be finished before Reach came into picture.

The Battle Rifle, baby! Woo!

two words MASTER and CHIEF

> I really glad that I get a chance at another halo experience, that being halo 4. It won’t end with Reach :). O always had a feeling that the halo series wouldn’t be finished before Reach came into picture.

Exactly My feeling is Bungie seriously started loosing interest in halo before they even started making reach which IMO is pretty much the only reason why it was as bad as many people think it is. Personally i liked reach i definitely don’t think it was as bad as some people think nor do i think its as good as some people think.

> The Battle Rifle, baby! Woo!

Seriously woot and im excited to see new weapons as well. Seriously I can’t wait till we get new info but im patient and i can’t wait till next month.