Ok here we go with the armor stuff again.

I say that bungie did a really good job with the armor customization. BUT! it would have been nice if they left all previous armor types in the selection, by previous i mean the helmets such as, Rouge, Hayabusa, and Scout, i understand not EVERYBODY liked them but there are a few who wouldnt have minded sticking to their old look. also the elite armor, right now its very well set up but i think they should have kept it where you get to customize it like the spartans, they also need to bring back the other elite helmets. what do you guys have to say about this?

i say yea because when i play as an elite i dont look badass like the spartans it sucks because they say that spartans are more better than elites

More armour can’t be added to the game.

> i say yea because when i play as an elite i dont look badass like the spartans it sucks because they say that spartans are more better than elites

And the people that tell you that spartans are better. are completely WRONG. the reason they dont allow spartans to go against elites outside of invasion is because elites are complete powerhouses. how you ask? eltes run faster, jump higher, have more health, have stronger shields, so whoever told you that. go ahead and tell them this.