Ok, Call me insane but...

…What if 343i have merged AI into custom games.

This whole theory is based on the following assumption and it may be insane if my assumption isn’t true. Did 343i confirm 3 “forge world maps” plus 10 wargames multiplayer maps. If they did then i might be onto something…

What if firefight was removed because 343i figured out how to finally place AI in customs. Thus making firefight redundant and require a mixture of both? Hence Spartan Ops is born

What if they have realized the full potential of maps like forge world and that the almost unlimited amount of content that comes with that?

What if the 3 forge maps are all as big as forge world and every mission in spartan ops is a custom map, with custom invasion’ey objectives. What if spartan ops itself is just a forge+custom+firefight experience.

If this is all whats yet to be revealed in Halo 4, this could be the most expansive game ever.

Thoughts?

Spartan Ops has cutscenes so that would be impossible. AI in forge probably wouldn’t happen till the 720.

If they put AI in customs the game would be laggy as hell.

The problem is if you put down a peice of forge terrain the ai mapping woulden’t detect it and change the areas the AI can walk. So your knights would be teleporting through walls and crawlers would be running into and out of floors snd ceilings.

I dont know. They are just CGI cutscenes, not in game cinematics. If the custom mission is set up and they just have the cutscenes to download it could work. Just changing the playlists for custom firefight settings right now, except using matchmaking is probably how its gunna work.

Firefight as it is now has a lot of custom options and variants added in. I think it will be some combination of this and the objective nature of firefight in ODST.

It all depends on how the AI in halo 4 is mapped, if how the lighting engine now adaps to forged objects is anything to go by, i’d say 343 would have looked into this as well. Ai in customs has been a fan request for a very long time.

Look, they cut firefight. Halo’s Horde mode. They would only do that if they had something up their sleeve. Spartan Ops is there sure, but for the offline population there has to be something else.

Maybe i’m just over hyped and over hopeful. But 343i would be pulling out all the stops for this.

> It all depends on how the AI in halo 4 is mapped, if how the lighting engine now adaps to forged objects is anything to go by, i’d say 343 would have looked into this as well. Ai in customs has been a fan request for a very long time.
>
> Look, they cut firefight. Halo’s Horde mode. They would only do that if they had something up their sleeve. Spartan Ops is there sure, <mark>but for the offline population there has to be something else.</mark>
>
> <mark>Maybe i’m just over hyped and over hopeful.</mark> But 343i would be pulling out all the stops for this.

Highlight 1:
There is.
Campaign. Customs. Forge. Theater.

Highlight 2:
I’m very confident this is the case.

They already said there wouldn’t be any AI/bots in custom games.