Ok 343 messed up BAD.

NO PLASMA RIFLE?! and the replacement is the STORM RIFLE?! 343 messed up.

> NO PLASMA RIFLE?! and the replacement is the STORM RIFLE?! 343 messed up.

A quick fire rate weapon that quickly depletes shields. Bar the name and skin they have, they’re identical.

Agreed… I feel like the Storm Rifle actually shoots bullets like the Assault Rifle. It just doesn’t feel like a covenant weapon…and the fact that it is extremely ugly.

storm rifles a little better as its shots don’t pray as bad.

While the Storm Rifle isn’t as memorable and nostalgic as the classic Plasma rifle, they practically do the same thing. It just sucks that 343i though the Plasma Rifle needed a complete aesthetic overhaul.

Most of the Covie weapons I don’t have any beef with. The names may have changed and the looks but essentially they function as the same weapon as before. I’m starting to get a little worried about the UNSC loadouts though because 343 keeps progessively shrinking the amount of ammo you can carry and the clip size for most of those guns. At the current rate I figure by the time Halo 6 comes out the troops will running with muskets that can fire once then you have run back to a reloading station on the map to get your next shot for it.