Ok 343, fess up - the sticky launcher from Reach.

What’s the gig 343? There have been a few reports of the plasma launcher from Halo Reach being found and acquired in Halo 5 warzone firefight. This was. Not announced nor was it in the req list but is in the game? What’s up with that 343?
My friend’s buddy holding it in-game.

Fess up!
You’re not going to do a Bungie on us and withhold content, are you?

Lazy link.

Can’t say I believe it.
Well, the holding it part, anyway.

> 2533274808754416;2:
> Lazy link.
>
> Can’t say I believe it.

Look up my buddy, “A sad sangheili”. The image is from one of his captures inside halo 5

> 2533274808754416;2:
> Lazy link.
>
> Can’t say I believe it.

So… You don’t believe in-game videos from several people? I’d say that’s pretty damn good proof if you ask me.

It fires stickes, has a world model but not a playerview one. No UI elements, no sound. Normally I’d say it was a asset hiding in the game’s code since Halo Reach (further proof that the game is on the same exact engine and not some new “built from the ground up” one…), but because it has a world model (you can see it on the ground and in people’s hands), and not a playermodel (can’t actually see it on your screen while you’re holding it), I think it’s something they’re planning on adding back, and they accidentally included like half the tags for it in the update.

Yeah I saw a grunt drop one after killed it. I thought it was a storm rifle, so I doubled back and there it was the plasma launcher laying on the ground. I couldn’t pick it up though

> 2533274808386392;4:
> > 2533274808754416;2:
> > Lazy link.
> >
> > Can’t say I believe it.
>
>
> So… You don’t believe in-game videos from several people? I’d say that’s pretty damn good proof if you ask me.

Well, to be fair…

I’ve seen a few other videos too. I hope it’s a tease for the future.

> 2533274907087918;6:
> Yeah I saw a grunt drop one after killed it. I thought it was a storm rifle, so I doubled back and there it was the plasma launcher laying on the ground. I couldn’t pick it up though

Same thing happened to me but I was able to pick it up

Looking it up, it appears to be a Work in progress(or just a rough port). I never see the grunt actually fire it, so it likely doesn’t have an AI for it yet. There isn’t a first-person model, so it must be a REALLY last minute item. The plasma textures are like pre-alpha almost.

That would be a pretty cool addition, the plasma caster is pretty much the same thing to it shouldn’t be out of the question to put it back in.

What map is it mainly found on/ objective?