Oh regret...

Probably the worst map I’ve ever played in my life. Why try to change Midship? Better yet, why give us a remake and then a remake with a makeover?

I’d like to see you crack a 128,000 bit modulating key…

I am I the only one upset to see that regret and eden are just “remix” maps of truth and empire?

They are nearly identical maps

> 2533274832130936;3:
> I am I the only one upset to see that regret and eden are just “remix” maps of truth and empire?
>
> They are nearly identical maps

If you’d watched The Sprint you’d know there at going to be some remixes

> 2533274832130936;3:
> I am I the only one upset to see that regret and eden are just “remix” maps of truth and empire?
>
> They are nearly identical maps

I hope that there arnt going to be 6-8 good arena maps and another 6-8 are remixes to fill the space.

6-8 Good arena maps is more then any halo be for this one… I expect 4 or 5 maps with each on getting remixed. I personally fine. As long as they do a select all on each map and decrease the scale by 2 to 4%. That would be nice

It makes me sad when i play on it i hope to not see it in the final version i like all of the other maps but this one it is literally the worst map ever created. Take the worst map in all of the halo games ever made and multiply that by one million to the 10 degree and that is what you get when you play on regret. Honestly i regret 343 making regret and i regret playing on it and i regret being alien -Yoinks!-

6-8 Good arena maps is more then any halo befor this one… I expect 4 or 5 maps with each on getting remixed. I am personally fine with this. As long as they do a select all on each map and decrease the scale by 2 to 4%. That would be nice

> 2614366390849210;4:
> > 2533274832130936;3:
> > I am I the only one upset to see that regret and eden are just “remix” maps of truth and empire?
> >
> > They are nearly identical maps
>
>
> If you’d watched The Sprint you’d know there at going to be some remixes

I get that, but as another poster said, I really hope we aren’t going to get 4-6 actual maps and then 4-6 “remix maps”

Doesn’t that seem like lazy design to anyone else?

I mean how much work has 343i really put in to remaking a map thats already been remade at least twice before and then “remixing” it again?

Its lazy
this is just my opinion

> 2533274873159016;2:
> I’d like to see you crack a 128,000 bit modulating key…

I see what cha did there. +1

On topic. I Actually really love this map. I’m not a fan of the remake of midship. Truth is my least favorite map of the beta so far. However Regret is so much fun It’s my favorite. To me this is the first map that feels like Halo 5.

Regret is the best map in the beta so far

I’m not the biggest fan of it

I like that it is a sunny map. Eden is very dark in comparison.

I disliked midship but, I enjoy both truth and regret. I don’t feel confined. I do hope they have 8 maps and wouldn’t mind if they had all 8 maps remixed. I find both of the remixes better than their “originals”. I 6 regular would be bare minimum for me to be satisfied.

I just feel like Regret doesn’t offer enough cover. I find it very hard to recharge shields in a place where someone across the map can’t shoot me sometimes.

I like Regret because I feel it has a lot more cover than Truth. And every match isn’t just “throw grenades up the ramp to win.”

Truth is a giant nade cluster f…