Oh no another thread on quitting

Yea I know that these are all over the place but I feel like maybe if I post a topic it could change other’s ideas (he said laughing as he huddled over his laptop like the loser he is). I just want to say that i’m tired of quitters. Why must quitters quit. I mean I feel like there is no reason to. If you say that you quit because your loosing the match or because you don’t like your team then what is the point of playing. The only time that (opinion alert) I see fit to quit is when the lag in the game is horrible to play with. Yes Yes I know what you will say. Oh my god another preacher just let me play the game or yea well it isn’t enjoyable for me. While all valid complaints how about this for a counter action to said complaint. You may not be enjoying the one match but by you quitting it ensures that your team has a greater chance of loosing. It makes the teams uneven and gives one team an advantage. Yea you may say that you weren’t helping the team and that you were doing garbage the whole game but that is why there are assist. Can’t get the edge in a game then do as much damage to the other team as you can so someone else may be able to pick them off. Even if you thing you are garbage just remember that everything you do can go to benefiting your team except quitting, killing your team, and just not playing when getting into a game. This has been a Slothy PSA please enjoy your day fellow readers and bloggers and remember Spartans never quit so why should you.

So is this supposed to be on people leaving games early or not using mics (quieting)?

You know lol it would probably help if i could spell 0.0

Actually I think this is the first thread about quieting

everyone shuuush

> 2533274844198618;3:
> You know lol it would probably help if i could spell 0.0

Sorry, but I had to troll you a bit for that :smiley:

> 2533274815582829;5:
> > 2533274844198618;3:
> > You know lol it would probably help if i could spell 0.0
>
>
> Sorry, but I had to troll you a bit for that :smiley:

oh no i deserve this troll lol for I did not catch that and as a media major I have just failed at what i’m learning lol

> 2533274844198618;1:
> Why must quitters quit. I mean I feel like there is no reason to.

This is emblematic of your positive, can-do attitude, and good sportsmanship… or it’s emblematic of a complete lack of imagination or understanding as to how certain personality types interact with the game and with their fellow players. Or, of course, both.

I don’t want to launch into some kind of universal apology for people who don’t always (ever?) finish a match, because much of what I say wouldn’t sound credible, and none of it would make you feel better even it did. So I’ll say this: quitting is a fact of life. No ban can stop it. No threat can stop it. No appeal to a person’s better nature can stop it. When 343 finally stepped up their game with the most comprehensive anti-quitting mechanisms in the history of the franchise (MCC) the quitting only got worse.

The best thing you can do to combat quitting is a) go into matchmaking with as many friends or spartan company members as you can muster and if that’s not an option then b) have a plan for how you want to deal with being on a shrinking team. Some people just abandon all sense and play like they’re indestructible. And die a lot. But maybe have some fun doing it. Other people get hyper-defensive. They know they can’t win, but they determine to take as many of the enemy with them as they can without dying any more than is absolutely necessary. Other people quit themselves. I guess that falls under the “two wrongs make a right” category.

I’m not saying this will make you feel better about placing poorly in the arena, or that it will make you love quitters instead of hate them. But being proactive and having a contingency plan, whatever it may be, is better than just sitting there, with that hollow feeling in the pit of your stomach, thinking to yourself, “Oh, great. Here we go again.”

ive beat a full team after 2 of my team quit 1min into the match…just gotta out maneuver them.

I’ll never quit, however I am playing this game less and less and less and my friends are in the same boat. Some of my friends dislike the lack of skill gap and all of them dislike the lack of custom game options which was a huge part of our time since H3. All of us enjoyed the campaign but we don’t replay it at all and we replayed all the other Halos multiple times over for years. There is certainly a fun factor missing. Maybe it’s just because we are older.

> 2533274826151783;9:
> I’ll never quit, however I am playing this game less and less and less and my friends are in the same boat. Some of my friends dislike the lack of skill gap and all of them dislike the lack of custom game options which was a huge part of our time since H3.

i agree with that last part it would be so much better with infection why that isn’t in there i have no clue