Oh....my......god.....

343 what the hell have you done to my Halo?! The graphics from the Spartan Ops cutscenes look like Crytek and the Halo Engine banged and this is the result. That’s the most realistic cutscene I’ve ever seen since Final Fantasy!!

Wait, is this a complaint, or a complement?

Those evil d-bags, how dare they!!

I am really confused, are you upset or happy?

> Wait, is this a complaint, or a complement?

It’s one hell of a complement. I’m watching the first cutscene which is like 5 minutes long.

I think its a compliment. I can’t wait to play this game, passing time on the forums is making worse, I think

> Wait, is this a complaint, or a complement?

I… I think its a compliment?

I dunno man… I just dunno…

> I am really confused, are you upset or happy?

I’m excited as hell

> > Wait, is this a complaint, or a complement?
>
> It’s one hell of a complement. I’m watching the first cutscene which is like 5 minutes long.

Okay, whew. I was worried that somebody was complaining about the game looking too good. On these forums, I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened.

> That’s the most realistic cutscene I’ve ever seen since Final Fantasy!!

Final Halosy IV - Evil Awakens

I saw the Spartan Ops cutscene. I must say I’m impressed that Halo is finally being taken seriously as a campaign and story-oriented game and not just a multiplayer game.

Sorry, Bungie, but you rarely made any reference to the books and deeper fiction whereas 343 seems to be taking that stuff very seriously.

There was more space action in that one cutscene alone than the entirety of Reach and that should be embarrassing.

I had to take my Gunnars off to watch it…

It was so beautiful :’)

> > I am really confused, are you upset or happy?
>
> I’m excited as hell

Oh ok, I was a bit confused considering that you started off by saying what the hell have you done with halo, usually when someone says that on the forums i anticipate a complaint.

How DARE 343 make such good -Yoink-!

They shall burn in hell for such awesomeness.

The cutscene in Spartan Ops is exactly that. A cutscene. Pre-rendered CGI. Not game graphics.

> I saw the Spartan Ops cutscene. I must say I’m impressed that Halo is finally being taken seriously as a campaign and story-oriented game and not just a multiplayer game.
>
> Sorry, Bungie, but you rarely made any reference to the books and deeper fiction whereas 343 seems to be taking that stuff very seriously.
>
> There was more space action in that one cutscene alone than the entirety of Reach and that should be embarrassing.

Yea, bungie you should be embarrassing. … … . …

343 ftw!

God -Yoink!- I have to wait another 14 hours

> God -Yoink!- I have to wait another 14 hours

I fear that i might have to wait longer, i have no confirmation from best buy that my game has shipped. Tommorow is the only day I have free the rest of the week so i hope it comes.

> > > Wait, is this a complaint, or a complement?
> >
> > It’s one hell of a complement. I’m watching the first cutscene which is like 5 minutes long.
>
> Okay, whew. I was worried that somebody was complaining about the game looking too good. On these forums, I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened.

Heh it’s happened. When the BTS First Look at Halo 4 vid came out someone was complaining about the game looking too good. It was the most ludicrous complaint ive ever seen on these forums and that’s saying something.

> > > > Wait, is this a complaint, or a complement?
> > >
> > > It’s one hell of a complement. I’m watching the first cutscene which is like 5 minutes long.
> >
> > Okay, whew. I was worried that somebody was complaining about the game looking too good. On these forums, I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened.
>
> Heh it’s happened. When the BTS First Look at Halo 4 vid came out someone was complaining about the game looking too good. It was the most ludicrous complaint ive ever seen on these forums and that’s saying something.

Oh, I remember that thread! The guy said he wanted something simpler. Gosh, no offense to the people here, but there is no way to satisfy them all.