Oh my god people, enough complaining!!!

Every single time I log on to waypoint, there’s a bunch of post complaining about how the pistol is too strong, how the campaign is too dull and how the main menu looks like -Yoink- I can’t believe the amount of negativity this game is getting. Halo 5 is an amazing game, some will disagree, that is a given for a triple A title release, and especially for a halo game. There are problems and I get that. But this game is in no way -Yoink-, and the amount of petty complaints this game is getting is beyond ridiculous. So what if there are AR starts, so what if a weapon is not how you want it too be, Just enjoy the game or shut the hell up, i’m absolute sick of it and I’m sure other people are too. I do understand some of the complaints but still, they are repeated over and over and over again. And yes, it’s a good thing the community is speaking up about the game so they can at least shape it into something a bit better than before, but that’s not constructive criticism, that’s being an -Yoink- and not respecting the time and effort being put into such a MASSIVE game. Thanks for reading :smiley: (And yes, I get the irony of myself complaining over other people complaining)

couldnt agree more. i have been tired just reading all the negative whiny stuff that isnt even focusing on what can be changed in a positive way or what they like,

everything about the game is great and i havent had this much fun playing halo since h2. yes the campaign in h5 could use some work but i actually enjoyed it a lot and i wouldnt just complain and cry about what i didnt like.

people just expect way to much any more.

Totally agree.

I would suggest the Mods create a sticky thread and move all of the complaint threads into that.

Not to hide them, but to ensure that they are collected together in a single place to assist 343i with reviewing the complaints - I am absolutely certain that 343i will be monitoring Waypoint, especially now that the game has been released.

The benefit for the community, as a whole, would simply be that the forum would be easiler to navigate and if someone wanted to counter (or comment in anyway) on a complaint, they would all be collected together.

Its like this for every halo launch, it will die down in a couple weeks/months.

they did kinda spend 60 big ones.

> 2533274931637595;5:
> they did kinda spend 60 big ones.

Maybe they should have been a bit smarter where they spend their hard earned cash, done a bit more research possibly.

Paragraphs are a thing, you know. And for complaining people, who cares? Let them, they’ll tire themselves out in a bit. This happens with every game release EVER.

What annoys me is that almost non of the complaints are constructive, they are entitled to complain but at least give an idea on how to fix the problem.

Let them complain. That means they won’t be online to bother the 99% who love the game. I don’t want some butt hurt player who didn’t do research on a product to ruin my online experience.

So what are people going to do on a forum? Talk about how much they love it, or how cool the game mechanics are? If people have problems or complaints, they go to the forums. The reason you see mostly complaints is because people who have nothing to say (aka, those that don’t have a problem with the mechanics or w/e) don’t have the desire to go to the forum. Because they don’t need to.

Pretty common knowledge I would think, but as someone keenly pointed out, this is a new game, and the forum is reflecting that. If you don’t want to see the complaining then… I don’t know… don’t click on the complaint threads?

People have a right to voice their concerns and complaints, despite how petty they might seem to you OP. They paid money for this. So if you enjoy the game and are sick of complaints, you have plenty of options to mute the angry crowds. For instance, get off the forum and start playing?

> 2533274904245048;8:
> What annoys me is that almost non of the complaints are constructive, they are entitled to complain but at least give an idea on how to fix the problem.

That I could agree on… even though I’ve done exactly that a few times in the past few days…

I just find it frustrating because the masses wanted a skill based shooter and 343 morphed halo 5 around skill and competition. Now everyone is complaining the multiplayer is too difficult. The masses wanted sprinting to have a downside, 343 made it so you have to wait for the shields to start recharging before sprinting. People are complaining about that. I feel the game is conflicted because when 343 changes something in the game that was aggressively demanded, people criticize the change and want it back to how it was before. I could assure you if they made halo 6 exactly like halo 2, people would complain that it isn’t exactly like halo 3.

no this game deserves all the complaints it can get.

People love to complain online. Anonymity gives a voice to people who are ignored in real life.

> 2533274820441404;13:
> no this game deserves all the complaints it can get.

Is there a reason it deserves all the complaints? Are you looking to help the game through constructive criticism, Rage cause it isn’t halo X, or do you just see it as broken?

Or are you just after a reaction since part of the OP’s complaint is that the majority of the feedback is just unconstructive complaining.

People have the right to complain about a franchise most of them have stuck with for almost 15 years. As long as its constructive and they’ve got a clear issue, it’s fine. Not everyone shares the same opinion, nothing would ever get “fixed” if complaining wasn’t allowed…

This game deserves some criticism.

The story was just…awful…just bad all around. I hated the plot.

However, a lot of complaints are with multiplayer, and this is where I tread uneasy ground, because we have to remember the game just came out. The aiming is clunky, yes, but I have the feeling they’re going to fix that. Same thing with the lack of game modes and no forge. They’re probably going to fix that too, so I really can’t be too critical about that.

Let’s not forget all the changes made to Reach (Bungie game I know) and Halo 4. Both of those games had a very rocky start, and were in need of fixing, and eventually both of them did get fixed, so let’s be patient for it for a bit.

> 2533274832368555;17:
> This game deserves some criticism.
>
> The story was just…awful…just bad all around. I hated the plot.
>
> However, a lot of complaints are with multiplayer, and this is where I tread uneasy ground, because we have to remember the game just came out. The aiming is clunky, yes, but I have the feeling they’re going to fix that. Same thing with the lack of game modes and no forge. They’re probably going to fix that too, so I really can’t be too critical about that.
>
> Let’s not forget all the changes made to Reach (Bungie game I know) and Halo 4. Both of those games had a very rocky start, and were in need of fixing, and eventually both of them did get fixed, so let’s be patient for it for a bit.

How was the story awful? And I’ve been hearing good things about the Multiplayer, it sure is fun.

> 2533274861030130;4:
> Its like this for every halo launch, it will die down in a couple weeks/months.

Ok get out

> 2533274832368555;17:
> This game deserves some criticism.
>
> The story was just…awful…just bad all around. I hated the plot.
>
> However, a lot of complaints are with multiplayer, and this is where I tread uneasy ground, because we have to remember the game just came out. The aiming is clunky, yes, but I have the feeling they’re going to fix that. Same thing with the lack of game modes and no forge. They’re probably going to fix that too, so I really can’t be too critical about that.
>
> Let’s not forget all the changes made to Reach (Bungie game I know) and Halo 4. Both of those games had a very rocky start, and were in need of fixing, and eventually both of them did get fixed, so let’s be patient for it for a bit.

I doubt you even played the game