OH MY GOD, HAVE I FOUND LOCKE!?

I just watched the ‘Halo 4 Launch Trailer - Scanned (Extended Cut)’ On IGN’s channel, skip 52 Seconds In and he looks directly at Master Chief, also he pops up again on the trailer jumping around ect. Because he doesn’t like the needles and that maybe? But anyway on the leaked picture of the Live Action trailer he is a Black Male and Halo DOES do them past brought to present things for us to descover! I think Locke is that mysterious guy! You never know! Please tell me what you think!

> 2535439729663071;1:
> I just watched the ‘Halo 4 Launch Trailer - Scanned (Extended Cut)’ On IGN’s channel, skip 52 Seconds In and he looks directly at Master Chief, also he pops up again on the trailer jumping around ect. Because he doesn’t like the needles and that maybe? But anyway on the leaked picture of the Live Action trailer he is a Black Male and Halo DOES do them past brought to present things for us to descover! I think Locke is that mysterious guy! You never know! Please tell me what you think!

Dude that’s not freakin Locke. Master Chief started his augmentations when He was 14 (2525). The Spartan IV project didn’t begin until 2553 (Locke is a spartan IV)

Do you mean the guy kidnapping Chief? That can’t be Locke because, as I recall, Locke is much younger than Chief. Locke was not even born when John was abducted.

That was just showing that some people didn’t survive the augmentation process. That fella died. If you notice the part where he looks back at chief, you’ll see the very pale redhead; she’s Linda Spartan 058. She’s from the books and comics, a H2A terminal, and has been in a few Easter Eggs in CEA & Halo 4 (also might be in Halo 5, fingers crossed).

> 2533274882999606;2:
> > 2535439729663071;1:
> > I just watched the ‘Halo 4 Launch Trailer - Scanned (Extended Cut)’ On IGN’s channel, skip 52 Seconds In and he looks directly at Master Chief, also he pops up again on the trailer jumping around ect. Because he doesn’t like the needles and that maybe? But anyway on the leaked picture of the Live Action trailer he is a Black Male and Halo DOES do them past brought to present things for us to descover! I think Locke is that mysterious guy! You never know! Please tell me what you think!
>
>
> Dude that’s not freakin Locke. Master Chief started his augmentations when He was 14 (2523). The Spartan IV project didn’t begin until 2553 (Locke is a spartan IV)

‘Dude’, have you heard the audio log on hunt the truth was wrong trust me! This is his past you doughnut!

Yea sorry not even close. Nice effort tho!

> 2533274832934804;3:
> Do you mean the guy kidnapping Chief? That can’t be Locke because, as I recall, Locke is much younger than Chief. Locke was not even born when John was abducted.

How do you know Locke is young?

> 2535439729663071;7:
> > 2533274832934804;3:
> > Do you mean the guy kidnapping Chief? That can’t be Locke because, as I recall, Locke is much younger than Chief. Locke was not even born when John was abducted.
>
>
> How do you know Locke is young?

Chief DOB: March, 7, 2511

Locke DOB: March 15, 2529

They could of made a clone of the body.

> 2535439729663071;5:
> > 2533274882999606;2:
> > > 2535439729663071;1:
> > > I just watched the ‘Halo 4 Launch Trailer - Scanned (Extended Cut)’ On IGN’s channel, skip 52 Seconds In and he looks directly at Master Chief, also he pops up again on the trailer jumping around ect. Because he doesn’t like the needles and that maybe? But anyway on the leaked picture of the Live Action trailer he is a Black Male and Halo DOES do them past brought to present things for us to descover! I think Locke is that mysterious guy! You never know! Please tell me what you think!
> >
> >
> >
> > Dude that’s not freakin Locke. Master Chief started his augmentations when He was 14 (2523). The Spartan IV project didn’t begin until 2553 (Locke is a spartan IV)
>
>
> ‘Dude’, have you heard the audio log on hunt the truth was wrong trust me! This is his past you doughnut!

Either way, John was born in 2511 (Fact). Locke was born in 2529. Either way, this guy was dead freakin wrong.

> 2535439729663071;5:
> > 2533274882999606;2:
> > > 2535439729663071;1:
> > > I just watched the ‘Halo 4 Launch Trailer - Scanned (Extended Cut)’ On IGN’s channel, skip 52 Seconds In and he looks directly at Master Chief, also he pops up again on the trailer jumping around ect. Because he doesn’t like the needles and that maybe? But anyway on the leaked picture of the Live Action trailer he is a Black Male and Halo DOES do them past brought to present things for us to descover! I think Locke is that mysterious guy! You never know! Please tell me what you think!
> >
> >
> >
> > Dude that’s not freakin Locke. Master Chief started his augmentations when He was 14 (2523). The Spartan IV project didn’t begin until 2553 (Locke is a spartan IV)
>
>
> ‘Dude’, have you heard the audio log on hunt the truth was wrong trust me! This is his past you doughnut!

I’m pretty sure that the audio log wasn’t wrong. 1) 343i wouldn’t make that mistake. and 2) Benjamin is implying that the original documents were created wrong (on purpose).

We’ll just have to wait.

> 2535439729663071;12:
> We’ll just have to wait and see smart boy…

Okay… there’s no need to get weird about it (that goes for everybody).

It’s not the same character, though. Many “candidates” for the program died during the augmentations. He was there to demonstrate that. When he glanced at Chief, it was probably to show they were friends, and then Chief had to watch him die. This was just to pile on how hard it must have been to be ripped away from your family at 6 years old, watch people die and go into combat by the time you’re 15 years old. It was just showing what he had to go through.

That guy is a Spartan II. Locke is a Spartan IV.
He died during augmentation, you can see that in the trailer.

> 2535439729663071;12:
> We’ll just have to wait and see smart boy…

People need to stop making threads for every new nonsense idea that comes into their head. And they especially need to stop getting defensive and passive aggressive when people call them out for their stupidity.

> 2535445384929064;11:
> > 2535439729663071;5:
> > > 2533274882999606;2:
> > > > 2535439729663071;1:
> > > > I just watched the ‘Halo 4 Launch Trailer - Scanned (Extended Cut)’ On IGN’s channel, skip 52 Seconds In and he looks directly at Master Chief, also he pops up again on the trailer jumping around ect. Because he doesn’t like the needles and that maybe? But anyway on the leaked picture of the Live Action trailer he is a Black Male and Halo DOES do them past brought to present things for us to descover! I think Locke is that mysterious guy! You never know! Please tell me what you think!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Dude that’s not freakin Locke. Master Chief started his augmentations when He was 14 (2523). The Spartan IV project didn’t begin until 2553 (Locke is a spartan IV)
> >
> >
> >
> > ‘Dude’, have you heard the audio log on hunt the truth was wrong trust me! This is his past you doughnut!
>
>
> I’m pretty sure that the audio log wasn’t wrong. 1) 343i wouldn’t make that mistake. and 2) Benjamin is implying that the original documents were created wrong (on purpose).

The documents were right, the teacher is lying.

> 2533274887613159;16:
> > 2535445384929064;11:
> > > 2535439729663071;5:
> > > > 2533274882999606;2:
> > > > > 2535439729663071;1:
> > > > > I just watched the ‘Halo 4 Launch Trailer - Scanned (Extended Cut)’ On IGN’s channel, skip 52 Seconds In and he looks directly at Master Chief, also he pops up again on the trailer jumping around ect. Because he doesn’t like the needles and that maybe? But anyway on the leaked picture of the Live Action trailer he is a Black Male and Halo DOES do them past brought to present things for us to descover! I think Locke is that mysterious guy! You never know! Please tell me what you think!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Dude that’s not freakin Locke. Master Chief started his augmentations when He was 14 (2523). The Spartan IV project didn’t begin until 2553 (Locke is a spartan IV)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ‘Dude’, have you heard the audio log on hunt the truth was wrong trust me! This is his past you doughnut!
> >
> >
> >
> > I’m pretty sure that the audio log wasn’t wrong. 1) 343i wouldn’t make that mistake. and 2) Benjamin is implying that the original documents were created wrong (on purpose).
>
>
> The documents were right, the teacher is lying.

This. The teacher telling giraud everything he wanted to hear is the one lying. ONI’s even the guy who got the interview set up.

Sorry everyone was just getting annoyed cause you were all going over the top about one mistake I made…

Locke wasn’t a spartan during Nightfall, which takes place after Halo… so Locke can’t have been augmented at the same time as the Chief

> 2535439729663071;18:
> Sorry everyone was just getting annoyed cause you were all going over the top about one mistake I made…