Oh gods... How i'm bored

Brought the LE edition for 150 bucks hoping to have a chance to play again. Nope.
Downloaded Season 2 hoping for more history and all. Still nothing.
Reached rank 130, now playing multiplayer seems kinda pointless. Even with all possible skills and classes, laag and overpowered skills and weapons takes all the fun out.

Summary: Game got totally boring. Without CSR, it’s kinda pointless play Halo 4 unless your are playing with your friends.

Halo Wars is a fun game. But no one plays it.

Btw any idea on the new Invasion mode?

Community forge is pretty fun. Also, 343i is hard at work on a claasic playlist, just check out the multiplayer forums for proof. I hope this garners attention, because it sounds awesome. Speaking of Forge, it might have limited options, but I’ve got inspiration from the new playlist.

You know, im only a 105, but its like im flying through the ranks, and i agree…their are alot of issues with 4 and even now, im beginning to have doubts on why i spent $100.00 for the LE. Its really getting boring.

Knock out some commendations/challenges - that’ll get you a couple of weeks.

April is coming!

same here because the lack of halo 4’s custom games.

I have the same problem. I try to like the game. I try to be entertained. I just can’t do it with this game. I even had a running riot in one slayer match today (which is rare for me) and I didn’t get that feeling that “oooo that was fun! I need to play more!”

I do different loadouts. I play differently. I try nearly every combination under the sun, yet I still can’t get into this game. It’s sad really. And I can’t stand the commendations because I can barely sit through half a game anymore much less a whole game.

> You know, im only a 105, but its like im flying through the ranks, and i agree…their are alot of issues with 4 and even now, im beginning to have doubts on why i spent $100.00 for the LE. Its really getting boring.

I see that you purchased the LE console. Well, ranking up is also extremely boring. Let alone the playlist. They should make playlist like invasion from Reach. it was just too fun.