oh boy here's a halo 4 rant

Halo 4 is a very excellent game(in my option) but of course it has faults (yes I’m aware I’m not the only one who has done this) there are some that are bigger then others so i’ll start from minor to major.With minor i’m able to live with out but i wouldn’t mind if they fixed it

Minor
1.there is no way to change the volume of the game I’ve checked from time to time and cant seem to find it other than turning down my t.v
2.short campaign yeah i know complaining about this is dumb for a game that is really only about mutilplayer, but it should have been longer
3.the armor decal why do i want to earn a helmet that i already have but with different decal its really not worth it and i feel like it shows laziness
4.get more colors like “BLACK” don’t argue with me it’s grey it barely looks black but it would be rather nice to see
5.needs more to customization like armor decal, do a call of duty like emblem maker, custom visor color,custom pieces armor color,do like helm sides like in reach,different kinds of knifes, weapon skins.
6.make the elites speak English or where every you are from, but i just hate how i have to read surtitles from them talk when in halo 1,2,3 i know 343 really liked them talking in there language like in reach but that made sense cause the UNSC didn’t have the tec.
Major
1.really lack of supporting characters since Cortana is gone there is no really like able charters Palmer maybe but she really needs more to her i know this is part of halo 3 fault for this reason but i feel like this is major thing because if the game is all about Master Chief the emotionless badass pretty much it’s hard to really feel for him when he has only show emotion once in all the games but if 343 some how does this right really big thumbs up
2.lack of a good villain the Diadac (i don’t know how to spell his name)his goals where dumb to i mean is wipe out the humans WHY there is so much proof the flood are to blame but now he wants to kill the humans cause there different (he’s acting just like the humans lol)and you barley got to see him and see his powers but i feel like the worst are the forerunner enemies the are just annoying the repair copter the knights and crawlers all of them and a really lack of a different look to them too like this knight oh boy it has spikes and i feel like you are just fighting the convent just because of reason that’s it
3.the level cap. no not gonna rant about this just let us get max level with out a silly code
4.the music should be louder not so quiet like it is so low on the volume where in other halo’s it really sounds loud and like you are accomplishing something and the only way to appreciate the music is in the menu
5.the final sequence was starting off so good it felt so epic then after the space ship ride goes to the corridor’s it was just so not fun and it all looked the same too all it really felt rushed and anti climatic cause of the pushing the right trigger and oh boy you win

OK i think i’m done complaining but most of it really involves the campaign and i will stand by all these claims but most of all i love that 343 has their hands on the halo franchise i don’t think halo 4 is the best halo but its diffidently one of the best halo’s i’ve played and i really hope 343 makes the best halo ever

This post sucks. You spell like you’re an alien.

> This post sucks. You spell like you’re an alien.

Okay i shouldn’t, but i laughed.

7/10

I dont understand number one, whats the problem with just turning down the tv?

it’s a minion thing really but i’ve looked and there isn’t an option

i’m fully aware

Was going to make a trip to Home Depot for some drywall, I think you just saved me a trip.

damn is it really that dry

The only faults i see in this game.

-Blinding lighting, (343 should have spent more time working on the game mechanics rather than the “cool” but yet blinding lighting effects)

-Multiplayer weapon balance. (The only weapon really worth using in MM is the DMR)

oh and can’t forget the fact that infection is ruined.

i agree with you on the multi player but i didn’t notice to much blinding light

> i agree with you on the multi player but i didn’t notice to much blinding light

On requiem when you got to look at the blue lights and the part when you look down upon the bridge the lighting didn’t bother you? Maybe it’s cause my astigmatism and contacts, not sure.

For supporting characters just upgrade the good man, Marcus P Stacker.
He was in Halo 1, 2, 3, and Reach and plus a small part of the Halo 4 campaign.

well now that you said that but all the blue lights have been in all the halo games and i actually might have a legit i problem

> Minor3.the armor decal why do i want to earn a helmet that i already have but with different decal its really not worth it and i feel like it shows laziness
>
> 5.Needs more to customization like armor decal, do a call of duty like emblem maker, custom visor color,custom pieces armor color,do like helm sides like in reach,different kinds of knifes, weapon skins.

I understand what your attempting to say, but you do need to go back and correct what your trying to say cause right now… I know someone is going to troll you for that error.

> 6.make the elites speak English or where every you are from, but i just hate how i have to read surtitles from them talk when in halo 1,2,3 i know 343 really liked them talking in there language like in reach but that made sense cause the UNSC didn’t have the tech

This would have been a major one for me. Part of laughing my -Yoink- off when I was younger was hearing a grunt yell, “You killed Yap-Yap!”

> Major
>
> 2.Lack of a good villain. The Didact’s goals were dumb. I mean he wants to wipe out the humans? WHY? There is so much proof the flood are to blame, but now he wants to kill the humans because they’re different (he’s acting just like the humans lol).

Read the books. You’ll learn about why he blames them. The biggest thing is he feels humans are responsible for bringing the Flood to the forerunners doorstep.

> and you barely got to see him and see his powers, but i feel like the forerunner enemies are just annoying. The repair copter, the knights, and crawlers, all of them and really lack of a different look to them too. Like this knight, oh boy, it has spikes. I feel like you are just fighting the covenant just because of reason that’s it.

Ok, I’m doing my best to patch your post up, but your not making sense anymore. You feel the Prometheans don’t look different from one knight to the next and crawlers, etc.? Look closer and pay attention to greater details. All you really need to do is ask yourself what is different about one versus the other.

> 3.the level cap. No, not gonna rant about this just let us get max level with out a silly code.

Given the circumstances, you’ll be able to get to max rank… eventually… when the specializations are released.

> 4.The music should be louder and not so quiet. Like it is so low on the volume, but in other halo games, it really sounds loud and like you are accomplishing something. The only way to appreciate the music is in the menu.

I disagree. Subtlety is key and you need to turn down your loud gansta rap crap you young whipper snapper. lol /sarcasm

ok thanks for “trying” to repair my terrible post but i thought i’d take a risk a just post my -Yoinking!- instead telling to my friends

> ok thanks for “trying” to repair my terrible post but i thought i’d take a risk a just post my -Yoinking!- instead telling to my friends

That’s all fine, but seriously:

  1. Spaces are your friend.
  2. Periods are your friend.
  3. Spell check is your friend.

Use all three of those above and you’ll at least make a little more sense.

> > ok thanks for “trying” to repair my terrible post but i thought i’d take a risk a just post my -Yoinking!- instead telling to my friends
>
> That’s all fine, but seriously:
>
> 1. Spaces are your friend.
> 2. Periods are your friend.
> 3. Spell check is your friend.
>
> Use all three of those above and you’ll at least make a little more sense.

thanks for the help i’ll try my best for my next rant

> > > ok thanks for “trying” to repair my terrible post but i thought i’d take a risk a just post my -Yoinking!- instead telling to my friends
> >
> > That’s all fine, but seriously:
> >
> > 1. Spaces are your friend.
> > 2. Periods are your friend.
> > 3. Spell check is your friend.
> >
> > Use all three of those above and you’ll at least make a little more sense.
>
> thanks for the help i’ll try my best for my next rant

No problem. Welcome to waypoint. Recommendation: Make a post in the roll call section found here using this template

We always like getting to see more members on here.