OG halo

So before ANYONE!!! says that im jsut a cranky halo CE player who doesn’t like sprint… i want to start off and say that halo CE and halo 5 were my favorites!!! Now to give my honest report on infinite… i just want to start off and say this is NOT HALO!!! i feel like i am playing some COD black ops with unreal tournament guns. The TTK is horrible the balance on guns is horrible! you start with a pistol with 12 shots and it takes it 6 to kill. leaving NO room for error… the AR is OP which is total opposite of what it use to be. Sad to say its only good for one kill before i get gang banged and ran down by two ppl with out even allowing skill to take place. Stop trying to be like COD go back to your routes and target the tournament players! create your social games based off of that. If you build it they will come! If you put me on an open map i expect more AR’s and BR’s to give me a chance to fight off power ups and the ghost tank that you have put into the game. Get rid of the overlay team colors go back to RED vs BLUE its confusing and stupid. sometimes the color wont show and its hard to tell from enemy to friend. NOW!!! onto the maps. They looks huge from FOV which is cool and all but the second i start walking around there are 20 doors 100 ramps and things to hide behind. lets just stop this please you are stepping away from halo routes go back to maps like side winder BG hang em high and chill out. STRAIGHT UP RUN and GUN with MAP control! that took skill and team work and planning! not this hey ill grab my 6 year old kid tell him to follow me and hold down the AR so we can assist each other none stop! What a fail on 343… im really sorry to say if they continue to go this path it will be a fail! im so so disappointed coming from an OG halo CE Lan player playing in tournaments and also saying HEY you were on the right track with 5 but now you guys smoked too much dope and decided to design a different game! LIKE WTF… please do not release this game delete it and start over!

There is alot of tweaking and fine tuning needed before release in my opinion.

One thing that immediately stood out to me about your critique is that the pistol has a 12 round magazine with 6 shots to kill with a perfect. To me, that’s an issue that goes against your TTK argument. 6 shots isn’t too many in a 12 round mag, it’s way too low especially considering its rate of fire. The AR is almost perfectly balanced other than the RANGE. I’m sick of getting descoped at 200 meters by a CQC rifle. The overlays aren’t going away and, in my opinion, it’s the lesser of two evils; the evils being either a battlepass that requires small sacrifices or more REQ packs/loot box mechanics. Also, you just said the AR was OP now you’re saying it isn’t good enough to fend off a player with an overshield. I mean, I’m not sure if you played the other games, but that’s the point of the overshield. It gives you a big advantage and that’s why it’s such a highly contested powerup on the map. As for you telling 343 to “delete and start over,” that’s ludicrous. It definitely needs some HEAVY tweaking on the TTK/sweat front, but otherwise it’s fun against bots for now.

The game won’t change for you, you must change for the game.

If you aren’t capable of doing that, the MCC is there for you.

> 2533274837803271;3:
> One thing that immediately stood out to me about your critique is that the pistol has a 12 round magazine with 6 shots to kill with a perfect. To me, that’s an issue that goes against your TTK argument. 6 shots isn’t too many in a 12 round mag, it’s way too low especially considering its rate of fire. The AR is almost perfectly balanced other than the RANGE. I’m sick of getting descoped at 200 meters by a CQC rifle. The overlays aren’t going away and, in my opinion, it’s the lesser of two evils; the evils being either a battlepass that requires small sacrifices or more REQ packs/loot box mechanics. Also, you just said the AR was OP now you’re saying it isn’t good enough to fend off a player with an overshield. I mean, I’m not sure if you played the other games, but that’s the point of the overshield. It gives you a big advantage and that’s why it’s such a highly contested powerup on the map. As for you telling 343 to “delete and start over,” that’s ludicrous. It definitely needs some HEAVY tweaking on the TTK/sweat front, but otherwise it’s fun against bots for now.

Thank you for being straight up and honest! i would love to discuss some more with you! you seem reasonable and understood what i meant. The game has potential but they will not fix all those points if they are releasing in December. Also people like me and you are not the target anymore. The target is the dads credit card to sell skins and crates. As for the new pistol with that rate of fire just increase the mag but lets not give it to me as a starting weapon. The AR being OP as in its the only gun ppl will be using close quarters the pistol wont beat it and its useless at far range. (maybe i was wrong saying OP but it felt like it was the only gun that would guarantee me kills in the tight fights) Easy fix is gun balance, then the maps need to open up a bit and get rid of the closed corners and lets open up some lanes a bit more. The assists are way too dependable. If the developers dont want a strong pistol like CE then thats fine… replace it with the BR/DMR. Boom done! the TTK with needler is GREAT!!! about time they made the one iconic gun in the game legit lol. I will continue to give the game time and keep trying it but for what i have saw and read in all the FB pages people are -Yoink- all over it for no reason… 6 years and you just created a different game basically. I see halo as a competitive game halo infinite is fortnite, COD and unreal smashed together IMO. Halo 5 when it first came out i thought it was a joke but it played nice and was balanced and felt like halo! minus the ground pounds and stuff… but it worked! Now with the OS yes its an advantage but its not meant for you to run in the open its meant to push a wall and break there defense to regain position. In all halos it was a quick counter but you didnt get to carry it across the map. the timer started as soon as i grabbed it on spawn. I just want a competitive halo again like CE its a -Yoinking!- shame! 20 year old game and people are still doing Lan parties and doing tournaments, that should say something! With all these streamers and wanna be gamers the target should be competitive as people will follow the pros and try and be like them. i think im rambling now… Just upset knowing that this will be the last halo ever made and this is what im getting! Also what was going on with aim assist was it none existent right now? i was ready to switch over to mouse and keyboard.

> 2533274795922006;2:
> There is alot of tweaking and fine tuning needed before release in my opinion.

Don’t worry, im sure that since this will be a live service game we will be bombarded with tweak patches. So much so that anyone who takes a break for two days will be out of the loop regarding the meta

I read the words “NOT HALO!!!” somewhere in that wall of text, and to that, I would like to remind you that 343i doesn’t consider these flights to be representative of the final product.

It blows my mind how some halo fans compare infinite, they both play completely different

I’ll agree the AR is way over powered. It’s range needs to be nerfed badly. Btb confirmed this.