OG Halo 3 Update 26/27th February?

Hi,

I got a 406Mb update for OG halo 3 today. Just turned my Xbox on and it popped up in the updates menu. I was running latest version before this.

Do we have any patch notes or know what the update is for? Any information would be much appreciated.

Regards,

I did as well. The frame rates has dropped from what was 30 FPS to around 15/20. Not sure what happened here.

Came here to post about this as well. Was just about to run it to see what may have changed.

Was crossing my fingers for flaming helmets.

> 2533274797984606;3:
> Came here to post about this as well. Was just about to run it to see what may have changed.
>
> Was crossing my fingers for flaming helmets.

Flaming helmets will never happen. The Bungie chest armour that gives the Flame effect was never transferred to 343 and only Bungie has the armour.

I’m interested in these responses, what Xbox are you playing on (360, One, X)? Where exactly are you experiencing framerate drops? I’d like to test this myself.

> 2574155679901782;4:
> > 2533274797984606;3:
> > Came here to post about this as well. Was just about to run it to see what may have changed.
> >
> > Was crossing my fingers for flaming helmets.
>
> Flaming helmets will never happen. The Bungie chest armour that gives the Flame effect was never transferred to 343 and only Bungie has the armour.
>
> I’m interested in these responses, what Xbox are you playing on (360, One, X)? Where exactly are you experiencing framerate drops? I’d like to test this myself.

Flaming helmets will never happen again. I, too, am interested in a response or some sort of explanation

I didn’t notice one. I’ll load mine up and see, hopefully I don’t get a framerate drop.

I’ve noticed the ‘360’ guide for Halo 3 now says ‘Xbox One X Settings’ if you open it with the start/select buttons and scroll to the right. It allows you to choose between graphics and performance.

I’m not sure if this has always been the case but I do not recall seeing this here before.