OG Halo 2 Blastacular Pack

Is there any way currently to obtain the Blastacular map pack in Halo 2? All other packs can be obtained with purchase of the Halo 2 Multiplayer Expansion Disc.

I’m afraid not OP, unless you already have it downloaded there’s no way to obtain it.

If you know someone who has it, maybe one of the old school memory cards could move it from one OG Xbox to another? Honestly not sure if that would work because of licensing, but could be worth a shot.

> 2533274850493408;3:
> If you know someone who has it, maybe one of the old school memory cards could move it from one OG Xbox to another? Honestly not sure if that would work because of licensing, but could be worth a shot.

I think I recall having a discussion with another player about this. The memory cards would probably work, except I believe the largest cards still don’t have enough storage to store/transfer the map pack in its entirety.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> > 2533274850493408;3:
> > If you know someone who has it, maybe one of the old school memory cards could move it from one OG Xbox to another? Honestly not sure if that would work because of licensing, but could be worth a shot.
>
> I think I recall having a discussion with another player about this. The memory cards would probably work, except I believe the largest cards still don’t have enough storage to store/transfer the map pack in its entirety.

I really want to test this out now. I know I have a memory card lying around somewhere, but I feel like it wasn’t bigger than 8 MB.

> 2533274850493408;5:
> > 2533274824050480;4:
> > > 2533274850493408;3:
> > > If you know someone who has it, maybe one of the old school memory cards could move it from one OG Xbox to another? Honestly not sure if that would work because of licensing, but could be worth a shot.
> >
> > I think I recall having a discussion with another player about this. The memory cards would probably work, except I believe the largest cards still don’t have enough storage to store/transfer the map pack in its entirety.
>
> I really want to test this out now. I know I have a memory card lying around somewhere, but I feel like it wasn’t bigger than 8 MB.

I hope you’re able to find a way! Would be great to be able to transfer that map pack since that’s the one bit of content I also don’t have for Halo 2.