Offline to online???

So I played halo 4 offline now it says that I need to change my spartan to online to rank up but I can play in matchmaking. So what should I do

It sounds like you have reached your maximum offline xp limit. It happened to me with Halo Reach. Can only gain more by going online.

That’s the problem when I go online I’m sr1 but I can play online all day and never rank up but offline I’m an sr130.

> That’s the problem when I go online I’m sr1 but I can play online all day and never rank up but offline I’m an sr130.

Probably the data stored on the servers aren’t sync because you were playing offline.Therefore the problem is caused by your local save file, your online file=Sr1, your local save=SR130. So when you earn XP it thinks you’re already max rank.My advice is put your current offline save in a external device if you want to keep that save.

Otherwise delete it and allow online stats sync up you local save. Just as a note Halo 4 is not offline friendly, if you want any stats to save you’ve got to be online.

If you’re worried about ranks. Simply play Spartan ops match making for a couple of days and and you’ll reach SR-130 in no time.