OFFLINE PLAY??

Making The Game Totally Offline Would Be Great For Those Who Don’t Have Internet Access? But Play Locally Offline? But Which Is Why They Should Totally Return Firefight!! Or Even Add AI’s Like They Did With Call of Duty? Like Team-Deathmatch? Free for all? and Sure They Might Add Forge To Halo: Infinite and Add Multiplayer like they didn’t do with Halo 5: Guardians Launch? back in 2015? and Sure Armour Customization and Quality issa priority for most Die Hard Halo Fans like myself. Finding skulls to unlock cool armour and other cool in-game content. Just Basically Making The Game Totally Offline Locally Playable. Because Internet Access Might Not Be Available For All People But yet this game must be awesome and yet must available for offline locally. like the 360 dayz.

> 2533275009078251;1:
> Making The Game Totally Offline Would Be Great For Those Who Don’t Have Internet Access? But Play Locally Offline? But Which Is Why They Should Totally Return Firefight!! Or Even Add AI’s Like They Did With Call of Duty? Like Team-Deathmatch? Free for all? and Sure They Might Add Forge To Halo: Infinite and Add Multiplayer like they didn’t do with Halo 5: Guardians Launch? back in 2015? and Sure Armour Customization and Quality issa priority for most Die Hard Halo Fans like myself. Finding skulls to unlock cool armour and other cool in-game content. Just Basically Making The Game Totally Offline Locally Playable. Because Internet Access Might Not Be Available For All People But yet this game must be awesome and yet must available for offline locally. like the 360 dayz.

I’m sure you can play offline but solo Campaign Mission

> 2533275009078251;1:
> Making The Game Totally Offline Would Be Great For Those Who Don’t Have Internet Access? But Play Locally Offline? But Which Is Why They Should Totally Return Firefight!! Or Even Add AI’s Like They Did With Call of Duty? Like Team-Deathmatch? Free for all? and Sure They Might Add Forge To Halo: Infinite and Add Multiplayer like they didn’t do with Halo 5: Guardians Launch? back in 2015? and Sure Armour Customization and Quality issa priority for most Die Hard Halo Fans like myself. Finding skulls to unlock cool armour and other cool in-game content. Just Basically Making The Game Totally Offline Locally Playable. Because Internet Access Might Not Be Available For All People But yet this game must be awesome and yet must available for offline locally. like the 360 dayz.

I’m sure that offline play will be possible, especially since they are bringing back split screen. From what I’ve heard there will be two player split screen for the campaign, and most likely up to four players for multiplayer, although that hasn’t been specifically confirmed I think.

> 2533274866022405;3:
> > 2533275009078251;1:
> > Making The Game Totally Offline Would Be Great For Those Who Don’t Have Internet Access? But Play Locally Offline? But Which Is Why They Should Totally Return Firefight!! Or Even Add AI’s Like They Did With Call of Duty? Like Team-Deathmatch? Free for all? and Sure They Might Add Forge To Halo: Infinite and Add Multiplayer like they didn’t do with Halo 5: Guardians Launch? back in 2015? and Sure Armour Customization and Quality issa priority for most Die Hard Halo Fans like myself. Finding skulls to unlock cool armour and other cool in-game content. Just Basically Making The Game Totally Offline Locally Playable. Because Internet Access Might Not Be Available For All People But yet this game must be awesome and yet must available for offline locally. like the 360 dayz.
>
> and most likely up to four players for multiplayer, although that hasn’t been specifically confirmed I think.

With multiplayer being free to play I think it will be online only. The campaign might have local co op but I think Halo Infinite will be 100% online. As for the OP’s comment about players with no internet, they’ll probably need to have internet as I’m expecting Halo Infinite to have a day one update, or updates shortly after, patches will be required.

> 2592250499819446;4:
> > 2533274866022405;3:
> > > 2533275009078251;1:
> > > Making The Game Totally Offline Would Be Great For Those Who Don’t Have Internet Access? But Play Locally Offline? But Which Is Why They Should Totally Return Firefight!! Or Even Add AI’s Like They Did With Call of Duty? Like Team-Deathmatch? Free for all? and Sure They Might Add Forge To Halo: Infinite and Add Multiplayer like they didn’t do with Halo 5: Guardians Launch? back in 2015? and Sure Armour Customization and Quality issa priority for most Die Hard Halo Fans like myself. Finding skulls to unlock cool armour and other cool in-game content. Just Basically Making The Game Totally Offline Locally Playable. Because Internet Access Might Not Be Available For All People But yet this game must be awesome and yet must available for offline locally. like the 360 dayz.
> >
> > and most likely up to four players for multiplayer, although that hasn’t been specifically confirmed I think.
>
> With multiplayer being free to play I think it will be online only. The campaign might have local co op but I think Halo Infinite will be 100% online. As for the OP’s comment about players with no internet, they’ll probably need to have internet as I’m expecting Halo Infinite to have a day one update, or updates shortly after, patches will be required.

Oh, that would be terrible! I really don’t want another Halo 5 situation where you are locked out of the entire game (except campaign, but Halo 5’s is so bad it isn’t worth playing) if you weren’t connected to Xbox Live. Every single Halo game before 5 was fully playable offline/locally and that is how it should be. Why even bring back split screen if the only local (or offline) use is campaign?

What I Am Saying Y’all?! Is that Offline Playability should be like the Xbox 360 Dayz? where hand the Game is fully Offline Playable Like Halo: Reach? with Forge? Cool Armour Customization? and with Custom Games? Firefight? These Elements of The Game is Playable offline and still is today. On old school consoles 360. But they should totally add these features to this very game and regardless of Day One Patches and Game Updates and besides?.. there are test fights and beta play before launch. but however they should totally add these awesome features to this Dopey Most Ambitious Halo Xbox Game, Like the Offline multiplayer? offline firefight and offline forge mode and of course… the cool armour customization all in one package of this dope halo Infinite game. And actually release the Damn Game fully playable offline? But not only The Local Two-Player Campaign? But everything in the game. Regardless of internet connection. Just like the regular offline single player video game they should do nowadays. But heyy? Online Multiplayer is sure is fun. but need an good connection to even play as you intended to or even want to but online multiplayer and these online restrictions and sh** Also ruined the Offline Single Player Experience!! Even Locally?! System Link between consoles and play issa good thing as well too. But Of All Xbox Games they should continue to do this in 2021 and beyond and add these features on the releases of these Games. Especially Halo: Infinite! issa dopey game foe sho’

> 2535406260637191;5:
> > 2592250499819446;4:
> > > 2533274866022405;3:
> > > > 2533275009078251;1:
> > > > Making The Game Totally Offline Would Be Great For Those Who Don’t Have Internet Access? But Play Locally Offline? But Which Is Why They Should Totally Return Firefight!! Or Even Add AI’s Like They Did With Call of Duty? Like Team-Deathmatch? Free for all? and Sure They Might Add Forge To Halo: Infinite and Add Multiplayer like they didn’t do with Halo 5: Guardians Launch? back in 2015? and Sure Armour Customization and Quality issa priority for most Die Hard Halo Fans like myself. Finding skulls to unlock cool armour and other cool in-game content. Just Basically Making The Game Totally Offline Locally Playable. Because Internet Access Might Not Be Available For All People But yet this game must be awesome and yet must available for offline locally. like the 360 dayz.
> > >
> > > and most likely up to four players for multiplayer, although that hasn’t been specifically confirmed I think.
> >
> > With multiplayer being free to play I think it will be online only. The campaign might have local co op but I think Halo Infinite will be 100% online. As for the OP’s comment about players with no internet, they’ll probably need to have internet as I’m expecting Halo Infinite to have a day one update, or updates shortly after, patches will be required.
>
> Oh, that would be terrible! I really don’t want another Halo 5 situation where you are locked out of the entire game (except campaign, but Halo 5’s is so bad it isn’t worth playing) if you weren’t connected to Xbox Live. Every single Halo game before 5 was fully playable offline/locally and that is how it should be. Why even bring back split screen if the only local (or offline) use is campaign?

Another Halo 5 Situation? Halo: Infinite is based on Events after Halo 5: Guardians. But I’m just saying they still have time to reverse this and make this dopey halo game it deserves to be! before public release. And cyberpunk can be a example of this i guess. Where bugs are present in-game and performance is bad. Whilst of success of cyberpunk and learn the lessons of this? and before release of its game? People can acknowledge that the fact they alll want a Good Game right? why not make it right? the way its supposed to be without many bugs and glitches appearing in and out. Also making this dopey halo game offline playable like i mentioned previously!! wouldn’t that just be awesome?

> 2533275009078251;7:
> > 2535406260637191;5:
> > > 2592250499819446;4:
> > > > 2533274866022405;3:
> > > > > 2533275009078251;1:
> > > > > Making The Game Totally Offline Would Be Great For Those Who Don’t Have Internet Access? But Play Locally Offline? But Which Is Why They Should Totally Return Firefight!! Or Even Add AI’s Like They Did With Call of Duty? Like Team-Deathmatch? Free for all? and Sure They Might Add Forge To Halo: Infinite and Add Multiplayer like they didn’t do with Halo 5: Guardians Launch? back in 2015? and Sure Armour Customization and Quality issa priority for most Die Hard Halo Fans like myself. Finding skulls to unlock cool armour and other cool in-game content. Just Basically Making The Game Totally Offline Locally Playable. Because Internet Access Might Not Be Available For All People But yet this game must be awesome and yet must available for offline locally. like the 360 dayz.
> > > >
> > > > and most likely up to four players for multiplayer, although that hasn’t been specifically confirmed I think.
> > >
> > > With multiplayer being free to play I think it will be online only. The campaign might have local co op but I think Halo Infinite will be 100% online. As for the OP’s comment about players with no internet, they’ll probably need to have internet as I’m expecting Halo Infinite to have a day one update, or updates shortly after, patches will be required.
> >
> > Oh, that would be terrible! I really don’t want another Halo 5 situation where you are locked out of the entire game (except campaign, but Halo 5’s is so bad it isn’t worth playing) if you weren’t connected to Xbox Live. Every single Halo game before 5 was fully playable offline/locally and that is how it should be. Why even bring back split screen if the only local (or offline) use is campaign?
>
> Also making this dopey halo game offline playable like i mentioned previously!! wouldn’t that just be awesome?

It would be awesome but I don’t see it happening. Especially with multiplayer.

Yeh I be pretty annoyed too if any of the modes are restricted to online only and if all multiplayer modes are online only then it’s not going to look good for 343i. It was bad enough that 343i did this with modes like Warzone or how most of the classic game-types were restricted to download only because they didn’t put them in at launch. Forcing online only will eventually encourage gamers to move back to MCC because online only games have limited life-spans.

AI in offline forge…mmmmm

> 2535458188883243;10:
> AI in offline forge…mmmmm

I’ll be happy with AI in forge period

It would be nice to have AI matches for once in a Halo game.

> 2535406260637191;5:
> > 2592250499819446;4:
> > > 2533274866022405;3:
> > > > 2533275009078251;1:
> > > > Making The Game Totally Offline Would Be Great For Those Who Don’t Have Internet Access? But Play Locally Offline? But Which Is Why They Should Totally Return Firefight!! Or Even Add AI’s Like They Did With Call of Duty? Like Team-Deathmatch? Free for all? and Sure They Might Add Forge To Halo: Infinite and Add Multiplayer like they didn’t do with Halo 5: Guardians Launch? back in 2015? and Sure Armour Customization and Quality issa priority for most Die Hard Halo Fans like myself. Finding skulls to unlock cool armour and other cool in-game content. Just Basically Making The Game Totally Offline Locally Playable. Because Internet Access Might Not Be Available For All People But yet this game must be awesome and yet must available for offline locally. like the 360 dayz.
> > >
> > > and most likely up to four players for multiplayer, although that hasn’t been specifically confirmed I think.
> >
> > With multiplayer being free to play I think it will be online only. The campaign might have local co op but I think Halo Infinite will be 100% online. As for the OP’s comment about players with no internet, they’ll probably need to have internet as I’m expecting Halo Infinite to have a day one update, or updates shortly after, patches will be required.
>
> Oh, that would be terrible! I really don’t want another Halo 5 situation where you are locked out of the entire game (except campaign, but Halo 5’s is so bad it isn’t worth playing) if you weren’t connected to Xbox Live. Every single Halo game before 5 was fully playable offline/locally and that is how it should be. Why even bring back split screen if the only local (or offline) use is campaign?

Halo Wars 2 has plenty of offline modes available. Best RTS genre game I have had the pleasure of charging some hours over read as playing an experimenting.

the splitscreen was the best of the games, having friends come over, setting matches and tournaments in your livingroom, i miss those days.

> 2535406417205447;2:
> > 2533275009078251;1:
> > Making The Game Totally Offline Would Be Great For Those Who Don’t Have Internet Access? But Play Locally Offline? But Which Is Why They Should Totally Return Firefight!! Or Even Add AI’s Like They Did With Call of Duty? Like Team-Deathmatch? Free for all? and Sure They Might Add Forge To Halo: Infinite and Add Multiplayer like they didn’t do with Halo 5: Guardians Launch? back in 2015? and Sure Armour Customization and Quality issa priority for most Die Hard Halo Fans like myself. Finding skulls to unlock cool armour and other cool in-game content. Just Basically Making The Game Totally Offline Locally Playable. Because Internet Access Might Not Be Available For All People But yet this game must be awesome and yet must available for offline locally. like the 360 dayz.
>
> I’m sure you can play offline but solo Campaign Mission

Yes, limiting firefight and mp to online is stupid as -Yoink-.

> 2535428777172366;12:
> It would be nice to have AI matches for once in a Halo game.

right?
i would build sickening hard Parcours you have to conquer on time.
a noscope bootcamp against jackals or elites
so much potential and it would a really good tool to get new fans to experience with that
not many games have this.
tbh i dont rmember one atm

At least the Campaign needs to be offline playable like it always has been.

My main wish is that Campaign, Custom Game, Forge and Theater should be fully accessible without an internet connection in order to make the game somewhat useful in situations when you doesn’t have an internet access due to unexpected reasons outside the control of the player like bad weather. It’s also in these situations where the importance of offline support is most visible.

Unfortunately, 343 Industries track record with offline support hasn’t been perfect. In Halo 4, you can only access Spartan Ops with Xbox Live Gold and an intnernet connection and in Halo 5, Forge and Custom Games is completely inaccessible without an internet connection and xbox live gold.

> 2535469120778295;18:
> My main wish is that Campaign, Custom Game, Forge and Theater should be fully accessible without an internet connection in order to make the game somewhat useful in situations when you doesn’t have an internet access due to unexpected reasons outside the control of the player like bad weather. It’s also in these situations where the importance of offline support is most visible.
>
> Unfortunately, 343 Industries track record with offline support hasn’t been perfect. In Halo 4, you can only access Spartan Ops with Xbox Live Gold and an intnernet connection and in Halo 5, Forge and Custom Games is completely inaccessible without an internet connection and xbox live gold.

Yeah, like my parents dont allow me to have xbox live gold for playing online. And if half of the game is limited to online then just, idk what to do.

> 2535453809720436;19:
> > 2535469120778295;18:
> > My main wish is that Campaign, Custom Game, Forge and Theater should be fully accessible without an internet connection in order to make the game somewhat useful in situations when you doesn’t have an internet access due to unexpected reasons outside the control of the player like bad weather. It’s also in these situations where the importance of offline support is most visible.
> >
> > Unfortunately, 343 Industries track record with offline support hasn’t been perfect. In Halo 4, you can only access Spartan Ops with Xbox Live Gold and an intnernet connection and in Halo 5, Forge and Custom Games is completely inaccessible without an internet connection and xbox live gold.
>
> Yeah, like my parents dont allow me to have xbox live gold for playing online. And if half of the game is limited to online then just, idk what to do.

You don’t need XBL Gold for the free to play multiplayer, I expect the majority of Halo Infinite to require an internet connection though, it’s a live game and it will require updates and patches.