Offline play allowed!!! Fix it 343

Someone needs to inform josh that this needs to be fixed with a update. Offline play allowed. if Internet goes out witch mine did last week my area had a outage for 24 hours then I can’t access forge or even go jump around or look around a map. How bullcrap is that if my internet goes out I can’t even access maps that I own hahahah. What a joke. Fix this 343 or you will go down forever as the company that ruined a hugh game. Not even joking. Do you agree or am I smokin something.

Lacking Offline Play is a real big issue and a lot of people don’t like it.

I use to Forge to my heart’s content and then some more in Reach before I got LIVE. The fact that you’ll only be able to play Campaign since Forge and Custom Games are both “online” is utter -Yoink!- in Halo 5.

Being always online is the only way to prove that you’re not a dirty pirate, yarrr.

I mean, I’m fine with customs being online, considering if I were offline I would just be running on maps by myself. Forge, though, is a different story. I was just adding a perfect amount if fog and lighting when suddenly black screen. Now when you have to redo putting fog everywhere you’re gonna have a bad time.

Still I should be able to go to customes offline also to test out my map or maps. Just the thought of me not being able to access any maps at all without Internet irritates me very much.

> 2533274800273892;5:
> Still I should be able to go to customes offline also to test out my map or maps. Just the thought of me not being able to access any maps at all without Internet irritates me very much.

Good point. Didn’t think of that.

> 2533274924023426;4:
> I mean, I’m fine with customs being online, considering if I were offline I would just be running on maps by myself. Forge, though, is a different story. I was just adding a perfect amount if fog and lighting when suddenly black screen. Now when you have to redo putting fog everywhere you’re gonna have a bad time.

Ouch. Just like forgetting to add in a spawn after removing the initial ones just to return with a freeze.