Offline Campaign

had not connection to the internet so decided to complete the last two missions on legendary to get the Mark VI armour for my character. finished the campaign to find out you have to be connected to xbox live for it to go on to waypoint and unlock the armour. so annoyed…

> had not connection to the internet so decided to complete the last two missions on heroic to get the Mark VI armour for my character. finished the campaign to find out you have to be connected to xbox live for it to go on to waypoint and unlock the armour. so annoyed…

You have to finnish the campaign on Legendary ONLINE to get it… Heroic doesn’t work that way.

You can’t start from a checkpoint either.

> > had not connection to the internet so decided to complete the last two missions on heroic to get the Mark VI armour for my character. finished the campaign to find out you have to be connected to xbox live for it to go on to waypoint and unlock the armour. so annoyed…
>
> <mark>You has to finnish the campaign on Legendary ONLINE</mark>

It’s solo aswell if I’m not wrong.

I did do it on legendary, mistake in what I wrote before. yeah you cant do it on coop either. i think its bad that it has to be online though especially considering you dont have to be signed in to xbox live to go into the armoury and change your spartans armour