Offline bot mode player skill level based

I think it would be a cool idea to have a bot mode in custom games or to be able to play over offline play because what if I’m in a multiplayer game and xbox live randomly goes down for some odd reason well I don’t want my gaming experience to stop i want to keep playing halo 5 guardians so I hop over to custom games put a few bots in and load up a slayer game or you know big team,ctf,infection,etc i think this would give more player access as well because you know some players don’t have good xbox live connections and get disconnected very often(not me) and would like to atleast still get to play the game. Also if there were to be bots in an offline mode or customs games have them based on that players skill so say he is a Onex have the bots play like an experienced Onex player or semi pro player and if that couldn’t work simply let the player set the bot difficulty. Thanks for reading!

> 2533274808552817;1:
> I think it would be a cool idea to have a bot mode in custom games or to be able to play over offline play because what if I’m in a multiplayer game and xbox live randomly goes down for some odd reason well I don’t want my gaming experience to stop i want to keep playing halo 5 guardians so I hop over to custom games put a few bots in and load up a slayer game or you know big team,ctf,infection,etc i think this would give more player access as well because you know some players don’t have good xbox live connections and get disconnected very often(not me) and would like to atleast still get to play the game. Also if there were to be bots in an offline mode or customs games have them based on that players skill so say he is a Onex have the bots play like an experienced Onex player or semi pro player and if that couldn’t work simply let the player set the bot difficulty. Thanks for reading!

I agree, but they won’t ever go for it. Otherwise there would be a decent number of people who would no longer purchase live

I think that’s a good idea. I know Gears featured boot mode and people were still interested in the online verses. The only time I was overly interested in a bot mode was with CoD: Ghost because I hated the online modes. Then eventually the purpose of unlocking all the cosmetic character items became pointless because you had then already unlocked in LAN bot matches. Black light also had a bot mode to help welcome new players into the game. The only time it hurt the game is if it allows players to gain experience without actually trying to play the online modes. You wouldn’t want a leveled person with out an idea of what real pvp combat consist of but yet they have unlocked all character items. They reward system would have to be changed in order to include the bots for it to all work.

> 2533274953442704;2:
> > 2533274808552817;1:
> > I think it would be a cool idea to have a bot mode in custom games or to be able to play over offline play because what if I’m in a multiplayer game and xbox live randomly goes down for some odd reason well I don’t want my gaming experience to stop i want to keep playing halo 5 guardians so I hop over to custom games put a few bots in and load up a slayer game or you know big team,ctf,infection,etc i think this would give more player access as well because you know some players don’t have good xbox live connections and get disconnected very often(not me) and would like to atleast still get to play the game. Also if there were to be bots in an offline mode or customs games have them based on that players skill so say he is a Onex have the bots play like an experienced Onex player or semi pro player and if that couldn’t work simply let the player set the bot difficulty. Thanks for reading!
>
>
> I agree, but they won’t ever go for it. Otherwise there would be a decent number of people who would no longer purchase live

not necessarily, look at COD, they have offline bots and their Online services are still very much active.

> 2535421840782356;4:
> > 2533274953442704;2:
> > > 2533274808552817;1:
> > > I think it would be a cool idea to have a bot mode in custom games or to be able to play over offline play because what if I’m in a multiplayer game and xbox live randomly goes down for some odd reason well I don’t want my gaming experience to stop i want to keep playing halo 5 guardians so I hop over to custom games put a few bots in and load up a slayer game or you know big team,ctf,infection,etc i think this would give more player access as well because you know some players don’t have good xbox live connections and get disconnected very often(not me) and would like to atleast still get to play the game. Also if there were to be bots in an offline mode or customs games have them based on that players skill so say he is a Onex have the bots play like an experienced Onex player or semi pro player and if that couldn’t work simply let the player set the bot difficulty. Thanks for reading!
> >
> >
> >
> > I agree, but they won’t ever go for it. Otherwise there would be a decent number of people who would no longer purchase live
>
>
> not necessarily, look at COD, they have offline bots and their Online services are still very much active.

People not paying for Xbox live directly affects Microsoft, and I don’t believe it hurts the COD companies as much.