Official Unggoy Lovers Thread

I love Grunts.

They’re just the best.

That’s why I’ve made an official thread for one of gaming’s most iconic enemies.

Post anything related to grunts here, whether it be:

  • How much you love them - How many you’ve killed - A grunt IWHBYD quote - Grunts in H5 - A brochure of Nipple Academy - ANYTHING related to gruntsThis thread is kind of a joke but I do mean it. Just post anything about Grunts. Grunty love must not go unnoticed.

I reeeeeaaallllly want a Grunt plushie :frowning:
Always loved listening to what grunts say with iwhbyd active. Now all we need is Grunt Slayer!

> 2533274813317074;2:
> I reeeeeaaallllly want a Grunt plushie :frowning:
> Always loved listening to what grunts say with iwhbyd active. Now all we need is Grunt Slayer!

THERE ARE GLUNT PLUSHIES? My birthday’s only 2 weeks away, I’ve got to capitalize on this.

I want to see a Grunt with an Incineration cannon. That would be amazing and funny at the same time. I hear the grunt quotes now.

“Time to make toast with a side of demon!”

“Hot! Hot! Hot!”

“Fire in the Hole!”

“For a demon, he sure burns up.”

“Grunty controls the fire. Fire. Ring of fire. Fire…”

“Hope you’re fireproof demon!”

“if it couldn’t burn, I found a way to make it burn!”

“Say, um…Anybody have any ice?”

“Who’s the boss now?”

“Next thing you know, we’ll be back at home, enjoying lava cakes.”

“I make this look good.”

“I don’t want to set the world on fire.”

“Burn, burn, burn, burning ring of fire.”

“I guess you can say the demon is a ‘cooked goose’, or ‘moa’ for that matter.”

“Time to turn up the heat!”

“I don’t rub salt in wounds. I use sulfur.”

“Terminate. Assimilate. Incinerate. Cremate. Wait, what am I saying?”

“Solar Flare!”

It would simply be great in many ways.

I killed over 2 thousand grunts. I’m a terrible person and I can never bring them back! D:

> 2533274898831741;4:
> I want to see a Grunt with an Incineration cannon. That would be amazing and funny at the same time. I hear the grunt quotes now.
>
> “Time to make toast with a side of demon!”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “Hot! Hot! Hot!”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “Fire in the Hole!”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “For a demon, he sure burns up.”
> ------------------------------------------------------
> “Grunty controls the fire. Fire. Ring of fire. Fire…”
> ------------------------------------------------------
> “Hope you’re fireproof demon!”
> ------------------------------------------------------
> “if it couldn’t burn, I found a way to make it burn!”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “Say, um…Anybody have any ice?”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “Who’s the boss now?”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “Next thing you know, we’ll be back at home, enjoying lava cakes.”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “I make this look good.”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “I don’t want to set the world on fire.”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “Burn, burn, burn, burning ring of fire.”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “I guess you can say the demon is a ‘cooked goose’, or ‘moa’ for that matter.”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “Time to turn up the heat!”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “I don’t rub salt in wounds. I use sulfur.”
> -------------------------------------------------------
> “Terminate. Assimilate. Incinerate. Cremate. Wait, what am I saying?”
> ------------------------------------------------------
> “Solar Flare!”
>
> It would simply be great in many ways.

Perks to you for coming up with quotes haha.

Here’s a few for the magical grunts that can wield Gravity Hammers (now that’d be interesting):


“It’s hammer time!”

“Fist of Rukt? More like Fist of Wrecked! Hahahaha!”

“Blam-o!”

“This is for Flipyap!”

insert Grunt name here… SMASH!”

“This is gonna hurt, demon.”

Just a few ideas of course.

Hey, Demon! The jerk store called, and they’re all out of you! Poor you, stolen at the age of six and conscripted into the military, waaaaaah! Okay look, if you let me live, I got the Fist of Rukt. Look, I’ll be at the bottom. I’ll polish your boots. I’ll polish your helmet! It’s the gas, haha! When I’m on the gas, I don’t know what I’m doing half the time!

Grunts are love
Grunts are not alive

#Fleebie :smiley: <3

> 2533274924282060;7:
> Hey, Demon! The jerk store called, and they’re all out of you! Poor you, stolen at the age of six and conscripted into the military, waaaaaah! Okay look, if you let me live, I got the Fist of Rukt. Look, I’ll be at the bottom. I’ll polish your boots. I’ll polish your helmet! It’s the gas, haha! When I’m on the gas, I don’t know what I’m doing half the time!

“You killed Flipyap! Or Yapflip, was he… it was Yapflip… no, Flipyap was his brother. Don’t tell me I don’t know Flipyap! Flipyap and I went to Nipple Academy together, and, now, now he’s dead…”

Legalize Unggoy marriage?

> 2533274801314154;11:
> Legalize Unggoy marriage?

Totally, Unggoy pride.

> 2533274812188563;1:
> I love Grunts.
>
> They’re just the best.
>
> That’s why I’ve made an official thread for one of gaming’s most iconic enemies.
>
> Post anything related to grunts here, whether it be:
>
> - How much you love them
> - How many you’ve killed
> - A grunt IWHBYD quote
> - Grunts in H5
> - A brochure of Nipple Academy
> - ANYTHING related to grunts
> This thread is kind of a joke but I do mean it. Just post anything about Grunts. Grunty love must not go unnoticed.

I love grunts too :smiley: my favorite grunt variation is Halo 2’s

I love when they accidentally stick another grunt in the back with a plasma grenade

> 2533274942290421;13:
> > 2533274812188563;1:
> > I love Grunts.
> >
> > They’re just the best.
> >
> > That’s why I’ve made an official thread for one of gaming’s most iconic enemies.
> >
> > Post anything related to grunts here, whether it be:
> >
> > - How much you love them
> > - How many you’ve killed
> > - A grunt IWHBYD quote
> > - Grunts in H5
> > - A brochure of Nipple Academy
> > - ANYTHING related to grunts
> > This thread is kind of a joke but I do mean it. Just post anything about Grunts. Grunty love must not go unnoticed.
>
>
> I love grunts too :smiley: my favorite grunt variation is Halo 2’s
>
> I love when they accidentally stick another grunt in the back with a plasma grenades.

Grunts are very good at killing each other. Just turn Catch on and watch the chaos.

> 2535417783772335;5:
> I killed over 2 thousand grunts. I’m a terrible person and I can never bring them back! D:

“Grunts never die, they just fall asleep.” - Someone who’s name I can’t remember. Kudos if you know the original quote :stuck_out_tongue: