[Official Thread] Warzone variants/modes

The new game mode Warzone is one of the most acclaimed news of Halo 5: Guardians. Warzone has 6 maps confirmed by the moment, but there will be variants of the game mode?

This thread was created to present new ideas to variants of Warzone. These variants can include:

• Maps with different environments, climates and times. - Different types of enemies appearing in the game. - In general, any idea to change Warzone.So please, help this thread to grow with your ideas.

I think it’d be awesome to have a warzone map set back when brutes were active in the halo universe. having a chieftain or two as boss AI would be great. But you know what’d be a bit over the top but still amazing. A warzone map in space. There’s two UNSC ships, red team’s and blue team’s, as well as a covenant ship. Two of the necessary zones to capture to make the enemy core vulnerable would be on the covenant ship and the other one would be on your own ship (vice versa for other team). There’d be airborne vehicles such as banshee, phaeton, hopefully some UNSC air vehicle exclusive to that map. The covenant ship would be loaded with covenant AI from the start, and both teams rush right in. For those spartans that dont have air vehicles, i guess they could go across asteroids or man cannons, idk (:
Oh and if the covenant ship hasn’t been attack in five minutes, it begins attacking you. The covie ship would ram yours and send its troops into your ship. That’d be cool.

Sigh, but that probably wont happen, but still, wishful thinking

> 2533274856941823;2:
> I think it’d be awesome to have a warzone map set back when brutes were active in the halo universe. having a chieftain or two as boss AI would be great. But you know what’d be a bit over the top but still amazing. A warzone map in space. There’s two UNSC ships, red team’s and blue team’s, as well as a covenant ship. Two of the necessary zones to capture to make the enemy core vulnerable would be on the covenant ship and the other one would be on your own ship (vice versa for other team). There’d be airborne vehicles such as banshee, phaeton, hopefully some UNSC air vehicle exclusive to that map. The covenant ship would be loaded with covenant AI from the start, and both teams rush right in. For those spartans that dont have air vehicles, i guess they could go across asteroids or man cannons, idk (:
> Oh and if the covenant ship hasn’t been attack in five minutes, it begins attacking you. The covie ship would ram yours and send its troops into your ship. That’d be cool.
>
> Sigh, but that probably wont happen, but still, wishful thinking

It would be perfect for fights with air vehicles. The boss of the map could be a Covenant Banshee or a strong Scorpion, they would had a strong resistance to damage and would take time to bring them down. I can not think of a name for the map, although it would be something related to the Covenant.

There’s a second version called Base Assault or something similar that plays like Invasion or Battlefield’s Rush mode.

They’ve also said they would look into a straight up PvE mode if there was enough support for it post launch.