Official Petition to Add Ranked/Social to Halo Reach (Arena Ranking)

Here it is folks. A 1-50 system most likely won’t happen, so if you want ranked and social to happen for halo reach the Arena Ranking System is the way to go.

Ranked Playlists could include; Team Slayer, Swat, Team Doubles, Team Snipers, and MLG.

Social Playlist could include; Social/Squad Slayer, BTB, Rumble Pit, Team Objective, Living Dead, DLC, Multi Team, Grifball, and Invasion.

If you think the Arena system isn’t good enough, look here: http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/33965.aspx

Signed List:
Likelyy

thats halo 3’s line up. I dont want that.

Personally I think ALL playlists should be ranked, with the exception of maybe one or two and the silly playlists
(social team slayer, grifball, living dead, action sack, social anniversary, and social big team battle)

in EVERY other playlist:
swat
snipers
mlg
slayer
big team
invasion
doubles
dlc
anniversary

There needs to be a iron - onyx or a 1 - 100 like BPR.

In social you can search with guests and full party on both teams but stats DO NOT GET TRACKED. This eliminates full party boosting. And in ranked you get good kids when youre good, and bad kids when youre… well you know.
This would help define the skill gap and make for competitive, fun games.

Also: ranking is based on w/l only.

> thats halo 3’s line up. I dont want that.
>
> Personally I think ALL playlists should be ranked, with the exception of maybe one or two and the silly playlists
> (social team slayer, grifball, living dead, action sack, social anniversary, and social big team battle)
>
> in EVERY other playlist:
> swat
> snipers
> mlg
> slayer
> big team
> invasion
> doubles
> dlc
> anniversary
>
> There needs to be a iron - onyx or a 1 - 100 like BPR.
>
> In social you can search with guests and full party on both teams but stats DO NOT GET TRACKED. This eliminates full party boosting. And in ranked you get good kids when youre good, and bad kids when youre… well you know.
> This would help define the skill gap and make for competitive, fun games.
>
> Also: ranking is based on w/l only.

Soooo, you sign?

I say no. The reason?

I want a Halo 2 1-50 style ranking.

Ice penjamin, that most likely won’t happen

> Ice penjamin, that most likely won’t happen

We can wish though

I say no, because there also needs to be ranked FFA which is one of the playlists most people are rewarded for individual skill.

I say no, the major problem with the old ranking system in 3 was you got punished if you got stuck on a team with weak players. In 3, there were plenty of times I was forced to carry my entire team, and when we lost I got punished with a rank deduction.

I like the idea of individual ranking, but it needs to be tweaked, so you aren’t getting huge deductions based on the players that the system sets you up with.

And for fairness sake it probably should be set up like Squad Slayer, being if you are a team of 40’s you shouldn’t be playing teams of 20’s…

I don’t care what playlist have a ranking system, but there needs a ranking system.

I agree, but doubt that 343 cares much for “us” skilled gamers, they’re going into a casual gamer faze. It’s not even Halo anymore.

the arena system is only slayer game types. I believe swat desperately needs a rank system and if i may say no bloon dmrs. im thinking halo 2 and 3 w the br accuracy. too many times ive died from misfires.