Official Infected Request

That’s all. Just want permanent infected. Like if you want it too!

3 Likes

I’d love Infection. Probably my favorite mode after BTB before 343 came along and ruined it with cramped small maps and hardly any vehicles.

Unfortunately, the maps we have now aren’t good for Infection, and Bulldog, Sidekick, and the Halo Infinite Energy Sword are not the Halo Reach weapons I knew and loved. I have a feeling it won’t work out well.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/t/heres-probably-why-infection-isnt-in-the-game-yet/486430/2

1 Like

I’ve never liked Infected in any game. I just can’t get on board with it.

It’s massively popular though do when it does come, I think it’s here to stay. I think it will be best waiting for Forge do we can get some top tier spooky forges for it. Haunted castle let’s goooo.

They’ll be bringing back the power weapon shotgun for it, I’m sure.

1 Like

What about Fat Kid, Predator, Cat and Mouse, Infestation, and all those classic Infection Custom Games? Any of those fun for you? I could play nothing but Infection Customs for 20 hours straight on MCC if I wanted to. It was more fun on mics before Custom Browser, but it’s still fun.

2 Likes

I didn’t mind fat kid when it was more like an obstacle course. But yeah not really for me, I like silly custom games here and there but I just don’t like those style games. I guess it’s because when you’re the zombie it can be miserable at times.

The thing is infection is more than just zombies. It’s how games like Jenga, Speed Halo, Cops & Crooks and the above are made too.
I’d love to play all these again… Besides fat kid as that’s just terrible for the Alpha Zombie and completely unfair. People only liked it being human as it gave everyone a power trip.

3 Likes

Like I have said in the past I believe infection will come with a weapon update that brings back the good ol pump shotgun as the bulldog does not fit infection

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s been unofficially confirmed, you’re in luck

2 Likes

i miss it too, halo reach infected was my fav, that and swat.

1 Like

I really hope it comes in the Feb update, I don’t know if I can wait until May

1 Like

22 days later, unnecessary reply