Official Halo 5: Guardians Confirmed Concepts

This is a thread for all the Halo 5: Guardains fans.

It will be about all the confirmed weaponry, vehicles, equipment, armor abilities, spartan abilities, factions, species/forms/types, characters and locations featured in the upcoming AAA Halo game, Halo 5: Guardians.

NOTE: Please provide a source to any possibly confirmation additions. Thank You.

DISCLAIMER: Remember Halo Waypointers, under no circumstances can you submit any content that hasn’t been properly confirmed by a viable source, this is known as leaking… if unsure check with a Moderator.

Moderators

• Ka Five
  • snickerdoodle
  • sarcasmbully
  • DavidJCobb
  • DeepCee
  • ShadEO9
  • WulfwoodsSins
  • Austin7934
  • thy ReaperMC
  • Toa Freak
  • Ozzy Onya A2Z

Halo 5: Guardians Confirmed Content

Weapons
[- Assault Rifle

• Magnum
  • Battle Rifle

Vehicles

• UNSC Infinity

Equipment

Armor Abilities

Spartan Abilities

Factions

• United Nations Space Command
  • Arbiter’s Forces

Species/Forms/Types

• Humanity
  • Forerunner*
  • Sangheili (Elites)
  • Jiralhanae (Brutes)*
  • San’Shyuum (Prophets)*
  • Kig-Yar (Jackals)*
  • Unggoy (Grunts)*
  • T’Vaoan (Skirmishers)*
  • Ibie’sh (Piranhas)*
  • Mgalekgolo (Hunter)*
  • Yanme’e (Drones)*
  • Huragok (Engineers)*
  • Precursor (Flood)*
  • Promethean Ancilla(Knights)*
  • Promethean Watcher (Watcher)*
  • Promethean Crawler (Crawlers)*
  • Forerunner Sentinels*
  • Forerunner Monitor*
  • Human A.I.*
  • Forerunner Ancilla*
  • Covenant Construct*

Characters

Locations

• Sanghelios, Homeworld of the Sangheili.*
  • Luna, Moon Of Earth, or Reach, sister-planet of Earth.*
  • Installation 00, the Lesser Ark.*

Note: Astrix means speculation…

Lets get it!

The following weapons are shown in this order in the Halo 5 Guardians multiplayer beta trailer:

• Assault Rifle
  • Pistol/magnum
  • A scopeless variant of the Battle Rifle

You should add an asterisk to the “Gunnery SGT Buck”, because we aren’t 100% sure who Nathan Fallion is actually voicing.

Fallion has played more than Buck.

Thank so far for all the additions.

Additionally, the “scopeless” BR seen in the Beta Trailer may be an MA5K Carbine rather than a Battle Rifle without a scope.

I’m just really curious why you have a plethora of speculation listed under “confirmed content.” Shouldn’t they be in their own category called “Speculation?” It’s more than a little misleading, even with asterisks.

> I’m just really curious why you have a plethora of speculation listed under “confirmed content.” Shouldn’t they be in their own category called “Speculation?” It’s more than a little misleading, even with asterisks.

Yeah, I agree. It’s almost like 3 weapons in the trailer = Half-Life 3 confirmed in Halo 5.

> Additionally, the “scopeless” BR seen in the Beta Trailer may be an MA5K Carbine rather than a Battle Rifle without a scope.

While that’s possible, the weapon looks exactly like a BR with the scope removed. If it were the MA5K, why not, you know, make it look like one?

I’m vouching for this ‘scopeless Battle Rifle’ being an entirely new weapon.

Why? It’s got 72 bullets in one magazine. Check the ammo counter when the Spartan pulls the charging handle.

> I’m vouching for this ‘scopeless Battle Rifle’ being an entirely new weapon.
>
> Why? It’s got 72 bullets in one magazine. Check the ammo counter when the Spartan pulls the charging handle.

Could be a new SAW then, as that is the exact amount of ammo a SAW drum magazine holds.

> Why? It’s got 72 bullets in one magazine. Check the ammo counter when the Spartan pulls the charging handle.

Might just be 72 bullets in reserve. 72 is two full BR clips.

I’m afraid it means customizable weapons… It looks identical to the battle rifle and if it turns out to be the ma5k it would make no sense not to make it look different.

> I’m afraid it means customizable weapons… It looks identical to the battle rifle and if it turns out to be the ma5k it would make no sense not to make it look different.

An M4 Assault Rifle and an M4A1 Assault Rifle look virtually identical. You hand them to your average Joe, and they couldn’t tell you the difference. What is the difference, you ask? An M4 has safe, semi, and burst firing modes. An M4A1 has safe, semi, and auto… as well as having a heavier barrel for increased accuracy and heat management. Two rifles that look identical, two completely different capabilities.

Now what was your point?

> I’m afraid it means customizable weapons… It looks identical to the battle rifle and if it turns out to be the ma5k it would make no sense not to make it look different.

Maybe, but it would purely be aesthetic. Halo 5 has been promised by 343 to be an Arena shooter with equal starts. Gun attachments wouldn’t be very equal.