Official Halo 4 Pre-order Poll

Hi there. thought everyone would like to see who is getting what edition, so please vote, and post what you are most excited about!

Shouldn’t you actually have a poll for this?

edit: NVM. Now there is one. There wasn’t when I posted lol

Definitely Limited.

Limited.

> Limited.

limited ftw

Limited Edition.

Not only because I own every Limited Edition (except for H3, got the Legendary Edition of that one) from every Halo game since H2. But also because I like its features, and just love the fact that I can pay for my mappacks in advance and don’t have to worry about having enough MSP to buy them seperately.

I personally want the limited, but In my opinion, the sales for it will dwindle when more details are released on it’s content.

I do not know if I am even going to buy the standard edition yet, need to see actual gameplay with all the new features. Tired of the videos showing no new features since that is what worries me the most.

Limited Edition. If another edition comes out, I’ll probably get that one.

Damn phone… I voted thinking standard but I WILL be buying limited edition!

Limited FTW! I can’t effin wait for this game to come out.

Halo 4 Limited Edition For The Win, YEAH!

Limited Edition this time.

I’m thinking Limited, but I wanted to know if you have to pre-order to get a special edition?

I know, improper use of a question mark

L-I-M-I-T-E-D

Limited edition. My only concern is will the Limited edition game case have the box art that was just release or will it ONLY be a tin box. Im personally a fan of the box art and really want it on the game case.

Limited Edition, obviously. Would have preferred a Legendary Edition, but with all the goodies the Limited comes with, I’m pre-ordering the LE, no doubt about it.

> Limited edition. My only concern is will the Limited edition game case have the box art that was just release or will it ONLY be a tin box. Im personally a fan of the box art and really want it on the game case.

My guess is that it will be “engraved” in the back, more or less like was the case with H2’s Limited Edition.
Which would be cool.

Or perhaps the second disk (because the case looks as if there can be more than 1 disk case inside) will have it.

Either way: as cool as the box art is, I’m not going to pass on the LE just so I can have that cool picture on my box.

Limited Ed. paid in full.