Official Halo 3 Cheater/Deranker blacklist thread

I think its time to stand up all the victims of cheaters. I dont know about you but I have been cheated and deranked on at least over 300 times in my entire Halo career and most of my friends have been victims of cheaters also if you ask them. Whether it has been hostbooted or standbyed you name it and it has happened to me. The growth of the amount of cheaters/derankers is sickening. Its so pathetic how kids still cheat in Halo 3 for their rank even though the game is 5 years old. So far lately Halo 3 has been populated with lots of cheaters and I get cheated at least every other day. It is ruining the game and it is the reason alot of players and few of my friends quit Halo. I know some of you may think “Oh who cares Halo 3 is dead or its time to move on”. Well you know what? I love H3 and its one of my favorite Halo games and I play it daily because I dont exactly find Reach fun to play at all and Im sure alot of other people love H3 also.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not call out individuals, including non forum members.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not call out individuals, including non forum members.

Official List of Cheaters/Derankers ( I will update this post when there are more replies)