Official Ghost of Meridian trailer

I really really love how they did this trailer!

Hopefully we see this style with the rest of the trailers or at least the main launch ones

Eh, it gets the job done of showing off the new stuff, but it doesn’t hook me nearly as much as something like the Defiant Map Pack trailer for Reach did. Shoot, with how much lore 343 put behind the new gear they should make future trailer like Defiant To The End.

This is a hell of a trailer. But I’m pretty sure it is like the Halo 5 marketing campaign : they put their efforts in advertising spots while the game itself is unfinished and bugged …

> 2533274812652989;3:
> Eh, it gets the job done of showing off the new stuff, but it doesn’t hook me nearly as much as something like the Defiant Map Pack trailer for Reach did. Shoot, with how much lore 343 put behind the new gear they should make future trailer like Defiant To The End.

I agree with this. The trailer for that map pack got me so hyped.

But thank you for the link, OP! I’ve been searching for that trailer! :smiley:

What happened to that weird looking EOD armor ?

> 2533274812652989;3:
> Eh, it gets the job done of showing off the new stuff, but it doesn’t hook me nearly as much as something like the Defiant Map Pack trailer for Reach did. Shoot, with how much lore 343 put behind the new gear they should make future trailer like Defiant To The End.

Good, but my personal favorite is the Legendary Map Pack Trailer.

Well I’m ready for GOM