Official Easter Egg thread

Is there an official Easter Egg thread where one may find all the discovered Easter Eggs/Easter Eggs in progress?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I will find and add Easter Eggs on Youtube that the community puts in comments for easy access.

Spartan Ops Episode 1

Spartan Ops Episode 2

Spartan Ops Episode 3

Spartan Ops Episode 4

Spartan Ops Episode 5

Spartan Ops Episode 6

Spartan Ops Episode 7

Spartan Ops Episode 8

Spartan Ops Episode 9

Spartan Ops Episode 10

Dancing Grunts Spartan Ops 6.2

Forerunner Easter Egg (Incineration Cannons)

O’Brien/Richter Easter Egg on Shutdown

Double Rainbow on Reclaimer

Here are the ones I know people have found…

Spartan ops: LOTS of RvB Easter Eggs (a different one almost every week) a bit to lazy to list all the specific missions, because I don’t know them all.

Campaign:
2nd level (Requiem), backtrack and kill all the sniping elites (reward possibly broken)
3rd level (Forerunner), Backtrack, stand on a rock, and kill 5 battle wagons. reward: lots of incineration cannons
6th level: (shutdown), Conan O’Brien in the corner of the hangar.

Those are all of them that I know of. anyone know of any others (easter eggs, not glitches)?

> Here are the ones I know people have found…
>
> Spartan ops: LOTS of RvB Easter Eggs (a different one almost every week) a bit to lazy to list all the specific missions, because I don’t know them all.
>
> Campaign:
> 2nd level (Requiem), backtrack and kill all the sniping elites (reward possibly broken)
> 3rd level (Forerunner), Backtrack, stand on a rock, and kill 5 battle wagons. reward: lots of incineration cannons
> 6th level: (shutdown), Conan O’Brien in the corner of the hangar.
>
> Those are all of them that I know of. anyone know of any others (easter eggs, not glitches)?

Thank you. Maybe we could make this into an official Easter Egg thread so it could be easy for people to find all the Easter Eggs in one place without having to search a bunch of different threads on the forum.

I try to run a spartan ops hub in which I list every single easter egg found in spartan ops, which level it’s on, and a youtube link.

Spartan Ops Hub

I added some more older Easter Eggs. If anyone else has more that I don’t have up let me know and I’ll add them!

For some reason many community members are deputing these Point of View eggs. I assure you they are legit. I found a few in Reach, and have over 250,000 downloads for my Reach eggs on my old gamertag. Have a look. I also completed the Mammoth terminal egg In Halo4 . Wangtime3, and I performed a Coop flying master chief vid on you tube. It’s not my first rodeo. My motivation is to discover the little goodies our game developers have taken the time to place in the game for us to find. In Halo this happens in many forms. Thats what I love about Halo is that there is so many ways to enjoy the game.

Some eggs are staring you right in the face!

Hippo

Mister Chief