OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE〔https://Discord.gg/ONI〕

RECRUITMENT 2021

NAME :OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE - SEMPER VIGILANS
DESCRIPTION : Gaming community & forum renown formally as ONI or better known by ONI’s motto Semper Vigilans, latin for Always Vigilant. Established in 2004 as a group over Bnet curating the discussions of the Halo universe to detail, writing guides to get through the Vidmaster Challenges and more, now a clan to expand and create experiences through the narration of the Office of Naval Intelligence.

Below the surface, our mission is to bring the best out of our members, staff and pro players as gaming goes beyond joysticks and buttons. It’s our escape, our passion, our mission as a community to be dedicated not only to the competitive success of our teams, but to our players’ successes as human beings.

We offer our network of coaches, players and resources around Halo including esports, forging, modding and other smaller niche communities poised to grow. We are always seeking to foster talent and build the best teams possible in everything we do from Husky Raids and Grifball to the Halo Championship Series, competing under the name Tier 1 SMU. If this is something that sounds interesting to you please DM anyone of the contacts below to start your career here at ONI or to just get to know us, play a few games and hangout.

CONTACT
SHAWN4JAPAN, Founder and Community Manager

ESTABLISHED :2004

BRANCHES :NAVY, MARINE CORPS, ARMY, ODSTs, SPARTAN-IIs, SPARTAN-IIIs, SPARTAN-IVs

OPERATIONS :TARGET PROFILES — RAIDS — TEAM TACTICAL — COINTEL/HUMINT

GAMES
• HALO INFINITE
• HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION
• HALO WARS DEFINITIVE EDITION
• HALO WARS 2
• HALO 5: GUARDIANS
• ARMA 3: OPERATION TREBUCHET
• SINS OF THE PROPHETS

3 Likes

HALO INFINITE RELEASED

Keeping this message short as I am queued in between games /

With the early release of the next iteration in our beloved franchise, we come together again on launch day to dominate our competition, searching in 12-spartan stacked teams or the more competitive team arena, ONI is the perfect community in new players and old alike.

Looking to squad up for matchmaking? Let us know joining our Discord and dropping me a message for an invite over here on Waypoint, or over there on Discord.

2 Likes

TIER 1 OPERATORS

For those who might not know, we have our own crowdfunded and sponsored esport org.
Previously known for our success in Top 12, Top 16 placing in the waning years of Halo 5: Guardians as “OPERATOR ESPORTS” we have renamed ourselves to TIER 1, reorganized as the special missions unit to make a name for ourselves and build top talent in the industry.

Follow @TIER1ONI on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

2 Likes

BIG TEAM BATTLE

We are building every day a team for BTB at the highest level of skill there is, by training and bringing players from Platinum to Onyx and assembling a team of all Onyx players coordinating pushes, holding strategic lanes and routes, denying the enemy weapons and vehicles we’ve hit a win streak of over 35+ (measured through Halodatahive] if you are looking for the premier clan, search with us in a full team of 12 or against us in the same hours EST 8pm to 1am or longer.

2 Likes

LEVEL 3 DISCORD

Our Discord server is level 3! Not many communities reach this feat, providing all that Discord has to offer. Join one of our voice channels now set up in crystal clear 384 Kbps audio quality or upload the heaviest of memes with our 100mb increased upload limit.

1 Like

Add a list of contacts, maybe a table of organization and some other neat stuff we do!

2 Likes

Indefinitely! At some point either in this thread or another I would like to, most people might fnid more value in that and see where this. clan can actually help others find teams, climb rank or just have fun.

ROSTER LOCK

Did you miss the roster lock for HCS Raleigh? If you were too late finding a team to build and compete don’t miss the next one join the academy program for matching free agents with eachother and become partners to the Tier 1 esports org attached to ONI. Don’t be late, if interested let me know or join the discord.

1 Like

ANAHEIM LOOKING FOR 3

Did you miss the hype in HCS Raleigh? If you were too late finding a team to build and compete don’t miss this next opportunity to find other free agents and become partners to the Tier 1 esports. Already have a team and looking for sponsorship? Free hoodie, team jersey and loungewear as well as high quality masks are available all in our sign on bonus to the company. Don’t be late, if interested let me know or join the discord.

Okay… What happened here…

1 Like

HALO INFINITE CUSTOMS

Join us for some fun games on Halo Infinite as we continue to brew and research what game mode fun we can make before the upcoming Forge update later this year.

TIER 1 SHORT OFFER

Newer org, no salaries/W2 or benefits but here is what we do and can offer

• Reimburse expenses up tp $1k per event & placement; No COVID test/positive contingency expenses
  • Stipends in each tournament, get paid representing us online – Stipends also for playing together in tiered rate
  • Graphics for social media (banners, overlays, etc.)

What is in our basic contract as a player/partner you must hold up

• 20 hours of game time from week-week measured via Halo API
  • Clear goals and ambition, motivation, positive and growth mindset
  • Player represents org on all social media and Xbox

Our motivation is to bring players in as partners, growing in talent management with eachothers brand and setting up a career in esports around Halo. We have generous buy-out options with experience in the industry from late Halo 5: Guardians onward. I’ve personally went out to LANs before with the team to have a great time and network placing top 12-16 and really looking forward to getting back out there at that level. If you’re fully committed let me know.

Hello I’m looking for a clan and maybe a conscripter I’ve been wanting to go through spartan training since h3 but could never find anyone who would be willing to and I’d be willing to stick around after in the clan and all I just got infinite tonight so I’m rather new to the game but I know with my knowledge of the other games it shouldn’t take long for me to get In the swing of everything so if you all are still looking for members I’d be happy to join

1 Like

I’ll message you over Xbox, keep a eye out for it in your message requests

Sorry my gt is PanicIIfoxII

Still looking! HCS Orlando is so soon, the best time to secure funding to go is now!

sent in an application

What’s this groups thing I saw…someone on Discord shot me over to you guys because you were supposedly trying to put together a Spartan Company type deal…?