Offensive Driver is started to offend me!

Hmm, from what I’ve seen, Rocket Race is no longer a gamemode! So what the heck do I do now?

You know, if it is no longer a gamemode, you shouldn’t take away gamemodes/playlists that achievements depend on. People ( I for one) hate it when you do it, because 100% completion is impossible when you do it.

Any ideas anyone? I mean, this is supposed to be in matchmaking. Can’t do it with friends.

Well apparently it’s impossible to find a round with the game mode unless you run the odds of finding a lobby where the server picks that game mode.
And run the odds on finding a group of people who choose it.
I forget which playlist this is in, but it’s not something you can choose like Team Slayer.
I hate deletion as well, but seriously I would love it if they deleted power weapons in team slayer.

Play multi-team. The option is somewhat common. It only takes a few tries until you will get it voted. From there it is pretty easy

> Well apparently it’s impossible to find a round with the game mode unless you run the odds of finding a lobby where the server picks that game mode.
> And run the odds on finding a group of people who choose it.
> I forget which playlist this is in, but it’s not something you can choose like Team Slayer.
> I hate deletion as well, but seriously I would love it if they deleted power weapons in team slayer.

That was something I wanted to bring up a while ago, but I forgot.

I hate always having the enemy team race for the powers weapons, then when I turn a corner, a guy commits suicide just to get a kill.

Also, I think it [Rocket Race] was in Action Sack, which 343i removed to make matchmaking times faster, when it just stayed the same (at least on my end.) I don’t think they really examined the affects of removing it.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

EDIT: Ah, multi-team. I totally forgot about that, haven’t played it in a long time. Hey, I’ll try that!

Rocket hog race comes up un Multi-Team constantly. Many times in the first round of votes and if not then ALWAYS in the second round. So go play it. I play it a lot.