off topic a little, but uhh..

how much would a legendary edition statue and halseys journal be worth if i were to sell it on amazon?(or ebay)

Depends on how much somebody would be willing to pay for it. Maybe start it out to like 75 bucks? I’m not sure if that would be a good start or not.

I saw a full, unopened Reach Legendary Box for $60 at Best Buy, so if you’re selling just parts of an already-opened box, it’ll have to be way cheaper.

I was heartbroken when I saw them for only $60. The Best Buy clerk told me no one wants to buy them :frowning:

> I saw a full, unopened Reach Legendary Box for $60 at Best Buy, so if you’re selling just parts of an already-opened box, it’ll have to be way cheaper.
>
> I was heartbroken when I saw them for only $60. The Best Buy clerk told me no one wants to buy them :frowning:

i still have the packaging and the legendary box it came with. plus many people on ebay/amazon are crazy buyers, too.

> > I saw a full, unopened Reach Legendary Box for $60 at Best Buy, so if you’re selling just parts of an already-opened box, it’ll have to be way cheaper.
> >
> > I was heartbroken when I saw them for only $60. The Best Buy clerk told me no one wants to buy them :frowning:
>
> i still have the packaging and the legendary box it came with. plus many people on ebay/amazon are crazy buyers, too.

Who would dare get rid of that awesome box?

I would have bought the Legendary edition for the box alone.

> I would have bought the Legendary edition for the box alone.

Its probably the second reason why I got it. First being the monument (toallyoursins), the thrid being the Limited Edition stuff, and the last being the flames.

Yea, the extra stuff that came with the Legendary edition was pretty rad. Lots of stuff too, don’t see many developers do that. I am happy others had the money to purchase it, i did not ;p

> > > I saw a full, unopened Reach Legendary Box for $60 at Best Buy, so if you’re selling just parts of an already-opened box, it’ll have to be way cheaper.
> > >
> > > I was heartbroken when I saw them for only $60. The Best Buy clerk told me no one wants to buy them :frowning:
> >
> > i still have the packaging and the legendary box it came with. plus many people on ebay/amazon are crazy buyers, too.
>
> Who would dare get rid of that awesome box?

It’s not that people were getting rid of them, it’s that Bungie expected them to sell like crazy, but in reality they didn’t sell well at all. They had 6 of them at Best Buy for $60 each over two months ago. I went back there yesterday, and they were down to 5. Only one sold in over two months!

Did I mention they’re ONLY $60?! A brand new copy of Reach by itself is $60 at most gaming stores!