ODSTsequel Ideas

So an ODST sequel would admittedly pretty cool, ODST is my favorite Halo so I found myself locked in thought of what I would like to see

Plot:

So you are a ODST (possibly the same squad from ODST) who has been selected for special ops fighting either covenant or insurrectionists or both. You have been selected to assassinate someone of importance (possibly a member of Jul’s covenant). And you are looking on various planets with free roam and you search for information of your target, but you are given missions which are like traditional Halo levels.

Silenced Weapons:

Ok so in ODST we saw the silenced SMG and pistol, I would love to see more silenced weapons like a sniper rifle or DMR/BR. I love walking mombasa streets on legendary and running across some grunts and taking them out silently.

Open world:

Mombasa streets was a pretty unique level, being the only free roam level in a Halo game if we had actual populated citys like new alexandria which you can just explore and maybe help defend from attacks and if you lose the battle the city may get destroyed.

Squad play:

If anyone has played Star Wars Republic Commando I’m getting at something like that, how you can get your team to carry out certain tasks like hack, plant explosives or take cover. So you’d essentially have direct control of what your squad should do, so if you get hit enough you don’t necessarily die, you go down and you can get your squad to leave you for now and clear the area or to cease their actions and help you, of course they’ll go down to.

Firefight:

Bring back ODST Firefight, it was much better than Reach’s attempt, Limit customization to skulls and difficulty, make us have the decision if we want to risk getting rockets, make us feel scared by bringing the drones back maybe, I felt much more accomplishment killing a brute chieftain than a group of generals from Reach, Maybe let us have A.I companions for when our friends aren’t playing who we direct like in the campaign

Multiplayer:

Do not add competitive multiplayer, only co-operative. ODST doesn’t need competitive multiplayer in fact it would probably cause an uproar saying “it’s not real halo multiplayer”

Thoughts and Opinions below please :]

all the ODST’s were merged into the spartan IV project so if there was a next halo ODST (which i really want to see because my favourite game of all time was halo 3: ODST) it would have to be set before the spartan IV program started, probably the best time for another ODST game would be right after the end of the first ODST :smiley:

> all the ODST’s were merged into the spartan IV project so if there was a next halo ODST (which i really want to see because my favourite game of all time was halo 3: ODST) it would have to be set before the spartan IV program started, <mark>probably the best time for another ODST game would be right after the end of the first ODST</mark> :smiley:

I’m down for that