Odsts

Can we have them guarding bases or being a req? Lets face it that marines are… just bad… OR just make the Ai a bit stronger and smarter

It would be cool to upgrade your bases defenses, but I think it should be like Dominion in H4 where you could set up turrets around the base

Bro those marines are MLG
whats that, you’re sneaking past with invisiblity? Doesn’t matter, marines don’t have visors but do have superior eyesight to Spartans and will all shoot you instantly

I think the marines are perfect. It prevents the other team from bum rushing bases, but doesn’t make it impossible to take over a base. The marines serve their purpose of buffering the opposing teams advances, and gives time for the other team to notice or coordinate some form of defense.

> 2533274895479251;3:
> Bro those marines are MLG
> whats that, you’re sneaking past with invisiblity? Doesn’t matter, marines don’t have visors but do have superior eyesight to Spartans and will all shoot you instantly

Carrots are the stable of their diet man. Plus they can hear our feet stomping on the ground :slight_smile:

Have it be a in game req. No unlocks or anything, but when you hit level 9 you can call them in. A fireteam of 5 with assorted weapons lands on/near the base. Imagine palmer “ODSTS dropping in” and hearing them drop in/pods open. Each base gets a cooldown, say 90 seconds.

Yeah, 5 drop in and then they’re all killed by head shots.

Well that’s if the ODSTs haven’t all been converted to Spartan IVs by this time…

ODSTs and Spartans serve completely different functions. ODSTs are also a whole lot cheaper than spartans and therefor more numerous. If they could afford to make all the marines into spartans than they would do it, but that’s so ludicrously expensive that it’s not even a thought.

The indoc for selection to be a spartan has got to be at the very limit of human capability I would think. But then again, Vale apparently breezed through it even though her job in the military was as a terp.

I am glad to see i’m not the only one with this idea, Was req card idea i had. ODST strike, where you call them down. Location where you can choose. Help attack and take a base, help defend a base/ they activate a shield on your base. or drop them at random to create a bit of confusion. It would help on those games where you’re trapped in the core room. Drop them behind the enemy team and make a break for it or drop them on the far armory to capture it, thus protecting your core.

> 2533274857730037;2:
> It would be cool to upgrade your bases defenses, but I think it should be like Dominion in H4 where you could set up turrets around the base

What ever happened to Dominion? That was crazy fun. Wish they would bring it back.

> 2533274921316433;11:
> > 2533274857730037;2:
> > It would be cool to upgrade your bases defenses, but I think it should be like Dominion in H4 where you could set up turrets around the base
>
>
> What ever happened to Dominion? That was crazy fun. Wish they would bring it back.

Yeah that was fun. I was expecting alot of game modes in halo 5, including dominion. I think dominion is where they got the idea for warzone from